2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
This week has been total fucking hell. First our kitten was killed by our dog. It was a freak accident, nothing that was done out of malice or because my dog was bad. Our kitten was eating something that my other cat knocked off the stove while my husband and I were outside, and our dog tried to take it from him. He bit down too hard and punctured our kittens artery. He bled out, and he was gone by the time my daughter managed to come get us. It broke my heart, but the worst part of it was, my daughter had to be the one to find him.

Where we live there's no animal services and my husband was not going to let our dog stay whether it was intentional or not. He had someone come pick him up to surrender to the SPCA, but they wouldn't take him. I had to find a no kill shelter to take him, and it sucked so much. I hate feeling like I abandoned him, but that's exactly how it feels. My husband keeps reminding me that it could have been one of our kids that was bitten, but it doesn't make it any easier. I know he didn't mean to do what he did, and that he is better off in a home without cats. But damn it if I don't still feel like shit!

No sooner did I drop our dog off at the shelter, I had to take my daughter to the ER. I have no idea what she did or how she did it, but she sprained her wrist while we were out.

So there I am sitting in the ER waiting room already feeling like shit when I get a text from my husband saying our landlord came out to the house to make sure we got rid of our dog. Well, shit...as if the day couldn't get any worse! Apparently someone told him that we got our dog back and was keeping him (It was only for a night since the police officer dropped him off after the SPCA refused to come get him.) He threatened to evict us unless we came up with proof that our dog was surrendered. Of course the doctors and nurses in the ER were busy as hell and what should have been a 1 1/2 hour trip ended up taking 4 hours. I had the receipt in my truck with me as proof, but the asshole didn't want to hear it. Luckily I managed to get to the office to give them the receipt before it closed, but fuck! As if I didn't already feel like someone ripped my stomach out from my ear.

I just want this week to be over and done with. My kids are depressed. I'm depressed. We're all walking around the house bursting out in tears every few minutes. My kids didn't really like our dog, but I did, and I hated putting him in a shelter. I just hope he gets adopted and goes to a house where everyone likes him instead of just one person. As for our kitten.....I don't think I'm going to get over that anytime soon. His poor momma has been walking around the house crying for him, and it's killing me every time I look at her. She's lost two kittens now. The first one was stillborn and this one....ugh....

Status
Not open for further replies.