SCP Foundation RP? (OCs & Canon allowed!)

Hallu

lovely princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
Changes from day to day!
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Horror, supernatura, modern, scifi, generally shocking and extremely dark stuff.
Just straight to the point, I'm looking for an SCP-Foundation related rp, since it's sPoOkY sEaSoN after all! I am leaning more towards using oc researchers/agents/staff, maybe a mix of OC and canon SCPs? Overall, I am looking to world-build an entire site with someone, so bring all your ideas! We don't have to follow the same level of skill and formality as the main website tho, keep in mind!
My rules are:
Basic literacy! You don't have to write perfectly refined novels each post, but I hope for at least three well written sentences per post.
Don't be afraid to do or ask for timeskips if the rp action plateaus a bit.
There will probably be mature content such as blood, gore, and cussing, due to the nature of the foundation! I am Blue Star so please me mindful of your star category if you want to include sexual nsfw content.
Basic understanding of the SCP Foundation. I can teach you if you like the idea of it but aren't totally informed.

Not to sure what else to say! Just hmu if you're interested!​

Just straight to the point, I'm looking for an SCP-Foundation related rp, since it's sPoOkY sEaSoN after all! I am leaning more towards using oc researchers/agents/staff, maybe a mix of OC and canon SCPs? Overall, I am looking to world-build an entire site with someone, so bring all your ideas! We don't have to follow the same level of skill and formality as the main website tho, keep in mind!
My rules are:
Basic literacy! You don't have to write perfectly refined novels each post, but I hope for at least three well written sentences per post.
Don't be afraid to do or ask for timeskips if the rp action plateaus a bit.
There will probably be mature content such as blood, gore, and cussing, due to the nature of the foundation! I am Blue Star so please me mindful of your star category if you want to include sexual nsfw content.
Basic understanding of the SCP Foundation. I can teach you if you like the idea of it but aren't totally informed.

Not to sure what else to say! Just hmu if you're interested!​
I have interest in trying this with you!

I'm interested in doing this as well! I don't have a strong grasp on what SCP is but I do have a little knowledge about it.