[warning=red]UNDER CONSTRUCTION
DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD[/warning]​

███▓▒░░.Welcome to SCP Corrupted Protocol.░░▒▓███

Genre: Horror/Modern
Roleplay Level: Adept - Advanced
Expected Post Amount: At least twice a week
Character Allotment: 1 Character per person, 2 upon special request

2XF8KsV.gif

After the [DATA EXPUNGED] events of December 2020, the SCP foundation serial code 0715J reported a drastic drop in employed agents, which once sent to headquarters was immediately prioritized. Four months later, hundreds of applications were narrowed down to a select few who have been handpicked to participate in what is being called the "Specialized SCP Training Co-op" or better known as the STC program. Each member has been selected based on a PMP score, a score that is still elusive in it's meaning and use.

Over the past few months, SCP foundation 0715J has prided itself in their attempts to revitalize what the SCP foundation stands for. Along with the influx of new employees, there have been several public relations moves to gain both a familiarity and respect among the civilian population. However, the SCP foundation is still deeply shrouded in mystery, especially after the announcement of a new director in the facility. Jane Wood is a model SCP agent who is also oddly friendly with her subordinates. It has been months since the last incident, and the events of December 2020 seem to be completely forgotten.

Now the STC employees are to attend their orientation and begin their training immediately. Although they all have different purposes, they all have the same clearance level and job title "SCP-STC Officer". They are recognized as the STC Unit, and act as a specialized unit which responds only if lower security levels cannot complete their task. This is where your stories begin. In the heart of the SCP Facility 0715J.

Welcome to the family.

Available Positions

Application Form

[/LEFT]

RpqwZqz.png

Full Name: (Can be of any nationality or origin. ID photo should be 150x150 and should also be realistic, preferably a "face claim" of some sort)

Ethnicity: (Go as far back as you care to)

Appearance: (Give me height, weight, eye color, hair color, ETC.)

Date of Birth: (Must be 18 or older to apply)

Social Security Number: (Random series of numbers)

Permanent Address: (Here is where you can describe where they grew up and their home life or where they are from.)

Marital Status: (Relationship?)

Position Number: (This is to coincide with what position this character is attempting to apply for. I.E "Security Sector, Field Agent" etc)

Personality Type: (Alignment, Myers-Briggs, Zodiac, Give me an in-depth look into who your character is as far as their persona.)

Background Check: (At least 5 paragraphs of who your character is. To be written as a biography.)

Physical Strengths: (Are they strong? Fast? Feeble? What can they offer physically.)

Mental Capabilities: (Are they intelligent, feel free to offer an IQ score. How is their willpower?)

What can you offer to the SCP Foundation: (Why should SCP 0715J hire your character?)

PMPS: (This is something I will give you, leave blank)

Release of Information and Confidentiality Agreement
Document RICA-0715_J

I _________ release my above information as truthful and complete to SCP Foundation 0715J. SCP Foundation 0715J has complete clearance and jurisdiction over the above information and I am in full understanding of all risks and proper procedures when applying for open positions in SCP Foundation 0715J. I understand SCP Foundation 0715J is not required to hire any open applicants. I understand my information is liable to unforeseen revelation to third, fourth, fifth, and sixth parties. I understand that only I am liable to answer any question SCP Foundation 0715J may have regarding my person, application, and health information. I understand if I am hired, I disclose all of my personal, professional, financial, and health information in whole.

I acknowledge and understand that SCP Foundation 0715J is not under any circumstance, legal or otherwise, responsible for my safety or well-being. I am in full understanding that once hired, I am doing so voluntarily without any third, fourth, fifth, or sixth party interference.

Signed:________________ Date:_______________​

Application Form Code

[div=”background-color:#000000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Cq234dp.jpg?1); padding:20px;border:2px #FFFFF solid;font-family:Courier;”]

[center][img=]http://www.logosurfer.com/download/file/fid/5247[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/RpqwZqz.png[/img][/center]

[imga=right]http://i.imgur.com/Ca0wmJY.jpg[/imga]
Full Name: (Can be of any nationality or origin. ID photo should be 150x150 and should also be realistic, preferably a "face claim" of some sort)

Ethnicity: (Go as far back as you care to)

Appearance: (Give me height, weight, eye color, hair color, ETC.)

Date of Birth: (Must be 18 or older to apply)

Social Security Number: (Random series of numbers)

Permanent Address: (Here is where you can describe where they grew up and their home life or where they are from.)

Marital Status: (Relationship?)

Position Number: (This is to coincide with what position this character is attempting to apply for. I.E "Security Sector, Field Agent" etc)

Personality Type: (Alignment, Myers-Briggs, Zodiac, Give me an in-depth look into who your character is as far as their persona.)

Background Check: (At least 5 paragraphs of who your character is. To be written as a biography.)

Physical Strengths: (Are they strong? Fast? Feeble? What can they offer physically.)

Mental Capabilities: (Are they intelligent, feel free to offer an IQ score. How is their willpower?)

What can you offer to the SCP Foundation: (Why should SCP 0715J hire your character?)

PMPS: (This is something I will give you, leave blank)

[hr]

Release of Information and Confidentiality Agreement
Document RICA-0715_J

I _________ release my above information as truthful and complete to SCP Foundation 0715J. SCP Foundation 0715J has complete clearance and jurisdiction over the above information and I am in full understanding of all risks and proper procedures when applying for open positions in SCP Foundation 0715J. I understand SCP Foundation 0715J is not required to hire any open applicants. I understand my information is liable to unforeseen revelation to third, fourth, fifth, and sixth parties. I understand that only I am liable to answer any question SCP Foundation 0715J may have regarding my person, application, and health information. I understand if I am hired, I disclose all of my personal, professional, financial, and health information in whole.

I acknowledge and understand that SCP Foundation 0715J is not under any circumstance, legal or otherwise, responsible for my safety or well-being. I am in full understanding that once hired, I am doing so voluntarily without any third, fourth, fifth, or sixth party interference.

Signed:________________ Date:_______________[/div]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Minerva
Status
Not open for further replies.