SCP; Corrupted Protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Wanderfool
I would like to enquire what level 05 Overseer gave you clearance to post these application forms.

If I don't like your answer, you'll be on cleaning duty

(On a more serious note, I'm totally going to just sit here and take notes from my cushy office)

• Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
You assured me I'd get those D-Class personnel back last time too.​

Clean your desk and maybe you'd be able to find them. That mess is a couple folders short of needing it's own containment protocol.

@DapperDogman
Pxkvy72M.jpg

I'm fairly certain that it's way too late for me. However, in the hope that there's still something I can do, I'm posting here anyway.

I planned on having the sign up thread up tonight. Anyone who would like to join can, after I get in the applications I am going to go through them and pick the best out of seven. I can open up more positions if interest continues to build. Perhaps 10 is a more rounded number. ^.^

magenta IC has officially been started. I've uploaded the application form so you guys can start working on those if you have a character in mind. I should be finished fine tuning within two days or so! Also note that there are now TEN positions instead of seven! >>> OPEN SIGNUPS - SCP; Corrupted Protocol

Yes, I'm still in this!

Not sure if they're are any open slots, or not, or if you're increasing the number of slots, or if this RP is still going ahead. But I would very much like to join! I haven't heard of the SCPF before I found this thread but everything I have read since discovery is awesome. So yeah... As I said: If there are any available slots then I would like to join, if that's okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.