"Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated" Terror Time (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha that works since Dylan's a scaredy cat and hopefully he'd send a message through the walkie talkie at the others after finding the special thing
If Team Dylan gets the Man-Bat then our group gets the "special thing" instead.

I'm just curious though; where is Evan going to get just a chair leg? I'm more interested in "seeing" her try to rip one off of an ornate old-fashioned mahogany chair in a moment of fear/panic. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I have no idea. In my head, I just imagined a chair leg on the floor and Evan running at the bat. Then again, I was pretty tired, haha.
Let's chalk it down to good ole adrenaline rush, or maybe I'll just go with one of those mantle clocks over the head? =P

tambour.jpg

"Everyone knows that Man-Bats are weak to mantle clocks!"

From here on, every villain will be caught by Evan smacking them with a clock. Any objections?

This is nicolae, and I'm definitely going to have to drop out. Sorry >-<

I think I'm going to drop to only because you all seem to be fine with out another player

Oh, well then. Hopefully that's not the case.

Well, it looks like we're back to four teens and a dog.

As that's the case, I'm officially declaring Matthieu to be the "Fred" of the group, instead of the male "Daphne" that he was intended to be. I've revised his character sheet a bit to make seem a bit more like "leader" material, instead of being a big French jerk like he was originally.

Reactions: Syelle
Awesome. i'd like to keep it this way honestly. The original Mystery gang was four people and i like it this way. Should we edit the existence of Eugene out of our posts?

Sure if you'd like to

Bummer. If ya'll change your mind about staying with 4 let me know. ;)

Well, it's up to Sora, but I wouldn't mind having another person in the group.

Just as long as I don't have to change Matthieu's role within the group again. -.-

All the original Mystery Inc roles are taken aren't they?

All the original Mystery Inc roles are taken aren't they?
Sure, but there's still the role of Scrappy Doo...

......Yeah, so, maybe a new role? We've got a geek, a coward, a jock, a dog and a sort-of cheerleader. There are plenty of other roles, like a goth, a skater or a girly girl type. They're a bit cartoon-y, but we don't have to be strictly limited to the original show. I think Sora said that player characters might die at some stage, so, whilst we've got the originals right now, if Matthieu was to die, then he wouldn't need to be replaced by another jock/leader/Fred-type character.

Well we filled in the roles of the canon gang, but we're also forgetting the guys who appeared in spin-offs!

Scrappy/Dopey-Doo

Shaggy's Girlfriend (before he met Daphne, I think her name was Melissa?): she was a punk kind of character

That Mexican kid from 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo: a kind of Velma, but exotic

The Hex Girls: rocker girls/guys

Extended family members: Shaggy's Uncle, Daphne's Cousin from Scotland, Fred's slightly younger Nephew, ect.

There are really a wide variety of roles we can fill, but still have the characters play an important part. We can have mixtures of Fred/Velma now, or Shaggy/Daphne (I'm using the example of a stereotypical "dumb blonde": forgetful, air-headed, and always worried about their appearance).

Well, this plot reminds me a lot of the 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo, which made me think of the street-smart kid who was in that series. I don't want to play someone that young, but I figure I could try to mold my character after that, unless someone had a better idea?

Where'd everyone go?

I'm sorry I do have an idea for my pist. Just haven't written it yet. If I was the one holding things back I'm so sorry. I'll get a post in tonight or tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.