"Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated" Terror Time (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU CAN'T BE SMART AND KIDNAPPED!

Kidding.
I don't mind, but honestly, I was gearing Evan towards a Daphne-esque roll before Nicolae left xD

YOU CAN'T BE SMART AND KIDNAPPED!

Kidding.
I don't mind, but honestly, I was gearing Evan towards a Daphne-esque roll before Nicolae left xD
Hold on.

Isn't Evan supposed to be ALMOST as smart as Robin? Or are the rest of the characters just so dim-witted that it seems that way? :P

Oo! Let's have them both get kidnapped and save themselves just as the guys get there!!

Pfft.

Let's have Matthieu get kidnapped and you can both fight each other over who gets to rescue him. ;)

Haha, Evan is smart but like Sora's opening post - she cares more about what she wears than her smarts. :P
Because she sees that as Robin's role. ^^,

Edited. I gotta. Say I'm a bit imtemidated by y'alls posts I'm not sure I can stand par to them.

That's cool. But Esakrel: are you playing the role of our Fred character or shall Matthieu become the leader?

Alright, well why don't you and Terpsichore discuss who's gonna be the leader. You both could argue for it, taking the lead every other time.

Alright, well why don't you and Terpsichore discuss who's gonna be the leader. You both could argue for it, taking the lead every other time.
There's nothing to discuss. Matthieu was never meant to be the leader, so I'm happy to let Eugene take charge.

That said, as part of the group has already moved into the mansion, I'm going to propose the following canon:

- Matthieu takes charge of the group when Eugene isn't around
- For one reason or another, Eugene is running a bit late, so Matthieu is in charge for now. This way, the rest of us can keep going, and Esakrel can join in when he's ready to roleplay. Plus, maybe he can meet up with Dylan/Scooby at the van first, so that Sora doesn't have to keep talking to himself?

Could work, but I'd say he goes inside with the others. I have a special idea for Dylan and Scooby, but I'm open to having him there!

Its up to Eugine's player.

Well, for now I've taken the approach that Eugene isn't with the group, since I was half-way through writing it.

If Esakrel wants to do things differently, then we can just ret-con it later. It's no big deal right now, since it's early days and then we'll get it nailed down later, once everyone is in the swing of things. (:

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Works for me.

I'm such a mean guy >:3

I took Evan away so she and Matthieu couldn't be all lovey-Dovey while searching for clues.

RHI'M A ROCK-BLOCKER! ROOBY DOOBY DOO!

But everyone else: POOOOOOST

(I understand life is busy, I just like to bug people from time to time :3)

Reactions: Terpsichore
I'm such a mean guy >:3

I took Evan away so she and Matthieu couldn't be all lovey-Dovey while searching for clues.

RHI'M A ROCK-BLOCKER! ROOBY DOOBY DOO!

But everyone else: POOOOOOST

(I understand life is busy, I just like to bug people from time to time :3)

Don't worry, I'm going to turn Scooby on Dylan. He'll be Matthieu's pet from now on... ;D

If you do, I'm gonna Scooby Dooby Screw you up, bitch.

Okay, so we've got the two groups set up. Now then... Who shall encounter the Man-Bat, and who shall find the "special thing"?

Decisions decisions...

For me, personally, I'd very much like to see(?) read Evan charging at the man-bat with a chair leg.

haha that works since Dylan's a scaredy cat and hopefully he'd send a message through the walkie talkie at the others after finding the special thing

Status
Not open for further replies.