"Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated" Terror Time (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. Tight schedule. I've been busy on weekdays due to school, studying/doing work, going home tired and ever having enough time on weekends. I've been debating to drop out...

So I think I should >_<

Oh... Well I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you would stay but I get that school and whatnot can be a pain.

If you'd like to back out, I can reserve your spot for later if you want to pick up your character again?

Well I don't really want to hold everyone back. Like there might be more people joining then everyone posts their intro then there's me ^^".. So yeah. It's best that I just drop out in my opinion.

No I mean with some tweaking, we can make your character a member of the gang and put you on a waiting list so you're able to join whenever you decide to pick up/if you decide to pick this up again.

Alright cool. So I'll put her on hold and you just PM me when you'd like to join again/have time to participate in this.

Best wishes @N I C O L A E ♥!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Finally! I have yet to see it on the site but hopefully it transferred well.

Aaaaand I just saw it. YAY! Transferral complete!

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Eugene Thacher
teen_boy_hair_style.jpg

Personality Traits: Eugene (U-Jean)

He tends to be Arrogant and uptight. He doesn't like to ask for help and stubbornly won't. He has a slight temper and blows up quickly. That being said he has an uncanny way with words and can really spark up the inner fire. Lying dormant in most people.

He tends to lash out at authority ,breaking rules and then leaving others to take the fall. He's loyal and good to those ,who he's close to and only them. He will also try to use his good looks to get his way.

Bending the rules
Solving Mysteries
Scooby snacks
Causing Trouble

Dislikes:
Authority
Nagging

Bio: Eugene was ideally the most popular kid in school amongst the students that is. He used that to his advantage to get through high school though charismatic, Eugene is not well known for his book smarts. He is street smart and knows how to work a persons Strings , humen error he calls it.

Relationship Status: none and not really looking

"Zoinks Like Let's get outta here Scoob"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like at least a paragraph about your character in the bio section. It doesn't have to really relate to them, maybe just describing what they'd like to do later in life or something.

But I need some content there. I reveal a lot through RPing as well, but its just to know your guy a little bit before we go into full-out character development.

Well then I'll have to wait longer to get to start. I literally have nothing to Write there right now. I'm blank other then the bio is he okay?

@Esakrel Alkaos Young
You could just add stuff about his family or school life like the others. If he'he's the leader, let's say the Admins at school don't like him but the student body sensed his powerful charisma and leadership skills so he ended up on student body council or something just history that makes sense for him

Ah screw it. You're good for now. Just add it in later or nana'll get maaaaaaaad.

Its too early in the morning and I want to get the ball rolling.

You've got a week to finish the sheet.

...Then I guess I'll sit around and twiddle my thumbs for a bit. Whilst it was a shame to see Nicholae have to drop out (and she gets massive respect from me for handling it in the way she did) I liked the way that we'd accidentally wound up with a group, if Matthieu got nudged to "Fred" and Evan got nudged to "Daphne" instead.

I was all set to start roleplaying Matthieu as the group leader, but if that's going to be Eugene's role instead, then I'll wait until he posts a roleplay and see what happens.

Of course, if Eugene isn't going to be our "Fred", then I'll crack on with it as soon as Esakrel confirms what role in the group he will be taking.

• Thank You
Well we can discuss it. I didn't know if Matthieu wanted to be a male Daphne or the new Fred so I just posted.

But yeah we'll discuss it when he/she logs on.

Sure, it's no problem. When I saw your post earlier, coupled with Nicolae's departure, it just seemed to fit the current direction to make Matthieu into a slightly hot-headed leader. He'd probably be more like Fred, in that respect, and seeing Syelle write that Evan was expecting to be kidnapped made her seem like a natural fit for Daphne.

I don't mind which way it goes. If Matthieu is going to be the leader then I'm happy to roleplay that, and if Eugene is the leader then I'll stick with Matthieu as he is, but I just don't want to start pushing him in one direction now, only to find out that he's going to have to go the other way.

Good idea. Though let's not have Evan get kidnapped every time, since Robin was almost kidnapped in the history. The intro post

Good idea. Though let's not have Evan get kidnapped every time, since Robin was almost kidnapped in the history. The intro post
Along with Scooby! ;)

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities for people to get kidnapped once we get going!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.