"Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated" Terror Time (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the mystery occurring over the summer so we don't have to worry about school?

As said, you'll have to see for yourself. Its starting off on Halloween, so we have the entire year and longer to track'em down!

oh right! hmmm....okayyy

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen the banner just yet?

yes. IT'S BEAUTIMUS!

All prior sheets are accepted!

Updated the OP with the IC link.

@N I C O L A E ♥, once you finish your sheet, you're free to post ^^

So, I've got a question for ya'll:

Should I post a list of our rogues and a basic description, or shall I save those guys for the RP?

Also, feel free to send me PM's if you have ideas for monsters we can use. I'd like an image to go with them if you wanna submit something.
...Can I make a request for something? Do you think you could mention HOW we caught some of the monsters when we get to the museum? I've been grappling with this for a bit, but as these are real demons/monsters/werewolves/ghosts/whatchamacallits then it's not going to be a case of just stuffing them into a cage and pulling their mask off. I don't know if I'm just thinking of Ghostbusters too much and longing for a Proton pack, but how on earth would we capture an actual ghost that could float through the bars of a cage, or a demon with superhuman strength?

Um the museum would be full of mass and stuff. These were real people dressed up and faking it. That's why this new Demon case I'd going to be so crazy and epic. Because it's real monsters they're dealing with.

At least I think that's what he meant

Yeah. All the past creatures they've "fought" are just costumes used by criminals to satisfy their own selfish ends (keeping people away from a town to harvest its gold, haunting a house so they can bravely banish the ghost and sell it to the highest bidder, continuing a crime spree of bank robbing, performing horrific acts of murder, violence and maybe even rape on the innocent people they are terryfing, ect).

I'll explain how we caught the criminals in the past (at least for the monsters that I've come up with. You guys feel free to shoot me a monster name and a picture and I'll make it into a proper villain for us) briefly so that we can look at the costumes and know the stories behind them.

Also, I'm going to shamelessly borrow from the Scooby-Doo rogue gallery with monsters such as the Giggling Green Ghost, the Black Knight, 10,000 Volt Ghost, and a few others.

As for catching the demons once they're released, I was thinking kind of like a mixture between Ghostsbusters and "13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo" (the show this RP's demon-hunting concept is more or less based on).

From our instructor (the last surviving hero), we'll get a mystical enchantment or some kind of item like a bracelet, that allows us to interact with the demons through physical contact, despite the fact if they're ghosts or have no solid form.

The chest of Demons would be used as a sort of "Trap", opening up when a ghost is standing either on top of it or in front of it (with your character(s) holding it steady and opening the top). The Chest will only suck in the demons, not expel them. So until the chest is full again (with the exception of one spot remaining for the demon lord), the Demons cannot be released again.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh awesome.

So...Dylan...Bats aren't blind. Lol :p

tumblr_inline_mge31dp5Eo1qjwlhy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Loooove yoooooou <3

• Love
You made me laugh so hard. Gifs for the win!

Bunches of LUVS! <3

Yeah. All the past creatures they've "fought" are just costumes used by criminals to satisfy their own selfish ends (keeping people away from a town to harvest its gold, haunting a house so they can bravely banish the ghost and sell it to the highest bidder, continuing a crime spree of bank robbing, performing horrific acts of murder, violence and maybe even rape on the innocent people they are terryfing, ect).

I'll explain how we caught the criminals in the past (at least for the monsters that I've come up with. You guys feel free to shoot me a monster name and a picture and I'll make it into a proper villain for us) briefly so that we can look at the costumes and know the stories behind them.

Also, I'm going to shamelessly borrow from the Scooby-Doo rogue gallery with monsters such as the Giggling Green Ghost, the Black Knight, 10,000 Volt Ghost, and a few others.

As for catching the demons once they're released, I was thinking kind of like a mixture between Ghostsbusters and "13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo" (the show this RP's demon-hunting concept is more or less based on).

From our instructor (the last surviving hero), we'll get a mystical enchantment or some kind of item like a bracelet, that allows us to interact with the demons through physical contact, despite the fact if they're ghosts or have no solid form.

The chest of Demons would be used as a sort of "Trap", opening up when a ghost is standing either on top of it or in front of it (with your character(s) holding it steady and opening the top). The Chest will only suck in the demons, not expel them. So until the chest is full again (with the exception of one spot remaining for the demon lord), the Demons cannot be released again.
Thank you! The idea of having a the chest as a demon-sucking "trap" definitely gives me a Ghostbusters vibe.

Which is in no way at all a bad thing. ;D

Sweet. Now POST ALL OF YOU!

:3

• Thank You
I will, I will. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. Stop shouting!

Besides... I was busy updating Matthieu's character sheet.

Allllrighty! Now we just need posts from the other two and we can proceed with the plot ^^

I'm planning to have Dylan and Scooby wait outside ala Zombie Island style while the gang investigated the inside, where they'll find the final clues and set a trap for the "creature".

I'm currently writing my post now, hehe. Three paragraphs in :P

*Steven Price laugh*

Excellent! Now all we need is @N I C O L A E ♥ to make her intro!

Also, who has monster ideas? Any fan favourites they'd like to see return? I've got the 8 who were in "SD2:MU" (Zombie (different guy), 10,000 Volt Ghost, Black Knight Ghost, Pterodactyl Ghost, Miner 49er, Captain Cutler's Ghost, and the Tar Monsteress instead of the Tar Monster), as well as my personal favorite, the Giggling Green Ghost.

Any suggestions on creeps and critters? Original or from the Show(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.