Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm here sorry works been keeping me busy

No worries. I'm thinking about putting the banner out again to try and get some more interested people. Unless you guys don't think this RP is salvageable?

umm i think it is, but getting new characters...ugh its just...hard to get used to and the group dynamic changes and euuughghghgfyrgbvugujrf

True, so did you guys want to just try and run it with the 3 of us?

uuuh if we're consistent and committed, i wouldnt have a problem, though some of us would have to double on characters. and i'd suggest getting rid of a few. Well, the original gang only had four people, so if you'd want to simply choose one of the guys and double, then me and @Poisoned Rose could simply keep our characters and continue...

Tripling. I'd still have to role as Scooby, don't forget.

oh right...hmm...well there are those who want to join. for example, @Rikamo Xyuza who created a pretty cool character that never got used. Maybe he could be our last member?

True, but if we decided to go the "original roleplay" route and cut Scooby out of it (thus making this more of a modern fantasy RP) I could theoretically roll 2 characters.

well yeah but then it'd be a new thread entirely. either way, it seems we might have to make a new one, but that's all up to you. When @Poisoned Rose and @Rikamo Xyuza put their two cents in here, things might become a bit clearer.

True, very true.

in the meantime, do you love to hate me? ;)

Noooo, I'm just a bit behind on stuff ^^;

I'll get responses up today, Raven. No worries!

hahaha no problem, just a friendly reminder x)

No worries, I'm a bit behind on my 1x1's anyways ^^;

I got lots of group RP's requiring my attention.

Yeah I think it is I honestly was waiting on you sora

Alright then I'll try to get a post up soon and keep this going ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
SORA that was a wonderful post as always! I bow to you, master of the super posts!! THANK YOUUUUU

however

I still think we need one more male human character. Just to complete the group. Do you think someone... maybe @Razilin would be interested? Or do you just wanna make someone @Sora1297 ??

I can make somebody if no one shows up.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Status
Not open for further replies.