Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so for keeping y'all waiting on me. I will post when I get home (about 5 o'clock. Its 8:37am right now)

Alright, but if you don't post then I'm gonna move ahead with the plot. Not trying to be rude, its just that I've seen so many RP's (both ones I've been in/ran and ones I've witnessed) die from a lack of activity because people were waiting on somebody to post.

Also, @Darkstar, send me a PM if you have any specific monsters you'd like to see show up in this RP.

I'm gonna seperate the "monster groups" into three categories:

Asakon's Demons (the main antagonists who we can trap in the chest), Non-Demonic Entities (good/bad guys who we'll meet later in the RP who will try to stop/assist us regardless of Asakon and his Demons trying to conquer the world) and "The Cryptids" (fabled monsters/Internet stories that supposedly exist in our reality. These will primarily want to aid us in our quest to stop Asakon).

That being said, there might be some cross-over from the groups (ex. Mystery Inc. may have dealt with a fake version of a Yeti, but the real Bigfoot/Sasquatch slightly assists us in recapturing the demon version)

I am still here and that sounds good to me

I have no idea on whats going on with the color codes on my post....

Alright, everyone's posted! Time to work on a GM post to start up the story!

Will upload Monster Bios in the next GM post, still need to finish most of them (why did I curse myself with this DX)

Meep meep :3

I guess you're still good. We haven't gotten to the major part so that's something.

Name: Roman Stafford

Appearance:
GcKJOR2.jpg

Personality Traits:
Roman is: intelligent, sweet, kind, brave, and thoughtful.

Bio:
At the age of thirteen Roman found himself playing lots of sports. He found happiness in doing so because it made his father proud that his son was following in his footsteps just like his older brothers before him did. As a result that made Roman feel happy; however, he soon found something he enjoyed doing more than playing sports. This thing was reading. His Uncle, who at the time was in charge of their town's library found himself extremely euphoric when his nephew started to come over to the library to visit and read more. He particularly liked mystery novels and a majority of the books he read were mysteries. Over the course of three months Roman had found himself shutting out anything sports related completely and spending all his time with his nose deep in a mystery book.

This however did not sit well with his father. The next famous athlete of the Stafford family had become nothing but a simple mystery obsessed nerd. Roman's father decided to give him motivation in the form of fear to do what was told of him. One day after coming home from picking up a few new novels from the bookstore while the rest of his family were out eating dinner Roman was subjected to a savage like beating. His injuries healed but there still remains a huge noticeable burn scar on his foot from trying to run away. The motivator worked as Roman was now back into the sports scene. His father outlawed anything to do with reading a mystery book of any kind so he could focus on getting in shape and sharpening his skills. Winning competitions and events Roman like he used to as he brought a sense of nobility back to the family and his father's pride restored.

All the while he had been doing this resentment and anger grew inside of Roman. Ultimately one day he decided enough was enough rebelled. No more would he be a shell of emptiness who's only purpose was to impress people. He hated that and was determined from that point forward to be his own person. And so he did for a bit but that took a drastic turn sooner than later. History has a way of repeating itself as once again when nobody else but his father and him were home his father tried to beat him again. Being much quicker and stronger from the last time it happened he was able to defend himself exceptionally well. He had gotten his father onto the ground and delivered a quick volley of punches to his face and as much as he might not want to admit it, he felt happy to do so. All the pain that his father caused to him was now being returned.

The rest of his family arrived home to see him doing so and quickly called the police. He spent the entire summer of his sophomore year in a juvenile detention center. During that time his Uncle had decided to get him out of that situation and help his nephew live a better life. He had sent dozens of books for Roman to read. Someone caring about him and doing things for him brought light to Roman's dim situation and brought back to life the joy he found in reading and most importantly, in being himself. By the time he had been released from the detention center his Uncle had made arrangements for him to move to in with him in another city far away from his father.

After some visits with a counselor he was given the okay to start attending highschool again. After that his life had returned to normal for the most part. Although he lacked just one thing, friends. One day he met a group of people that befriended him and earned his trust. He had no problem opening up about his past to them as well as learning their secrets. They soon realized they all had something in common and that was their love for solving mysteries. Soon Mystery Inc. was formed and they set out to solve whatever mystery they could find and had fun doing so.

Likes/Dislikes:

• Books.
  • Mysteries.
  • Solving things such as riddles, mysteries, puzzles, etc.
  • Music.

Dislikes:
  • Swimming.
  • Loud noises.
  • Being lied to.
  • The ending of a book being spoiled for him.
  • Being forced to do things against his will.

Relationship Status: Open.

Other: "I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids."

-Various Villains that have been unmasked.

Sorry for just getting to this. Been busy as of late and I am free now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ravenbelle
@Sora1297 : Hey Buddy. Can I make a Character, & a Monster? I'm really interested in the RP, so if I can create a monster, I will probably do it fast :) Thanks Buddy.

You can send me a monster idea and a layout for how they mystery went, but you can't control it.

I'll send you a sample if tore interested!

And make a sheet ^^

@Ravenbelle, @Darkstar, @Whirlwind, @Nathifa, its your turn to post guys.

Not trying to rush anyone, but the lack of activity is seriously making me question wether or not people want this RP to continue. I'm a patient guy, but we haven't even reached the main plot and the threads nearly a month old :/

I get it if you're busy and I'd much prefer hearing "I'm not gonna post for x-amount of time" or "I can't handle this RP with all the others I've got going on" rather then just be left in silence.

@Ravenbelle, @Darkstar, @Whirlwind, @Nathifa, its your turn to post guys.

Not trying to rush anyone, but the lack of activity is seriously making me question wether or not people want this RP to continue. I'm a patient guy, but we haven't even reached the main plot and the threads nearly a month old :/

I get it if you're busy and I'd much prefer hearing "I'm not gonna post for x-amount of time" or "I can't handle this RP with all the others I've got going on" rather then just be left in silence.
Sorry! I hadn't gotten any alerts for this post in forever and just forgot x.x Checking on the IC now!

No worries, just trying to see what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.