Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking more of having Human characters only, but what did you have in mind?

indexia.jpg
Name: Rosetta Falcon

Nickname:Rose

General Personality: Very kind hearted and sweet, she is shy and very loyal to the ones she loves
Bio: Rosetta is a pure white Siberian husky with blue eyes. She was rescued by Danny's mother from a faultily area where she has stayed with the family since. She is very highly intelligent and learned to talk at a very young age, Danny helped her to speak more properly and she is keen on being with Danny most of the time. Danny's mother wanted Rosetta as a watch dog for the family, she ids quite good at it and is proud of being intrusted as the watch dog. Her pink collar has a tacking chip in it to keep track of her.
Loves to play ball
Danny of course, she loves him
She is quite good at spotting things in the distance
She loves grass especially green grass
She also loves to chase birds

Dislikes:
She hates cats
She is actually afraid of the dark
She hates the rain
She also hates lightening she is actually quite afraid of it

Relationship Status: She is a dog so she would not have an interest in humans

Shaggy:Who's your best buddy?
Scooby Doo:Raggy
Shaggy:That's right. And who's my best buddy in the whole wide world?
Scooby Doo:Rooby Doo.

thumb.jpg
Name: Danny Falcon

Nickname: The Scientist
General Personality: he has a very high IQ and loves science but prefers to be by himself and his dog Rosetta. He of course loves dogs isn't to found of cats and is a great computer hacker but prefers the science more than anything. He can be cold and indifferent to others but he realy is very caring and loving

Bio: Danny has black hair with dark blue eyes. His mother was a great scientist his father was one of the popular kids in school. He is a nerd but in a good way, His mother died when he was young to an unfortunate car crash leaving him with Rosetta a unique dog with the ability to talk. Him and Rosetta are quite close and are almost inseparable. He learned to hack from his father becoming quite good at it at a young age. His high IQ and his abiliy to get in and out of issues and situations has saved him several times. His mother was the one to rescue Rosetta from a facaltiy area and they kept her as their own since.

Dogs he knows a lot about them
He is very good with coming up with ideas on how to get in or out of areas and situations.
He loves computers and chemicals knows a lot about them
He absolutely loves tea, he drinks it constantly.

Dislikes:
He hates liers
In truth hates to be alone
Anyone who hurts his dog Rosetta
Really hates cats but deals with them
Car wrecks since his mother was killed in one.
Relationship Status: Is open right now

Scooby Doo: Why's Fred in a bad mood?
Shaggy: He's not in a bad mood, Scoob, he's a monster.

Looks good enough, but I'm still iffy on the whole other dog thing. I'll accept Danny (what's with all the guys having D names in this RP? xD), but I'll need a bit of time to look over Rosetta and figure out if we can afford to have a second dog.

Nevermind, I saw she can talk. But still I'm gonna review the sheet and my ideas to see if we can involve her.

Guys i am going to have to leave this RP, really sorry but i have to many RP's to handle, again really sorry.

Its no worries, do what you need to. I'm just glad you told us.

She can talk and that is fine just let me know :3

I'm cool with her. She could be the not-annoying "Scrappy-Doo" of the RP (in the sense that she's more grounded/braver then Scooby)

But the only issue I can see with her is she learned to talk. Animals can't do that :3

If you look at Scooby, he had an old connection to the supernatural that gave him the ability to talk (his original owner was a witch), so maybe you need to explain how she learned human speech a little more for it to fit in with the world that's been built up here.

Reactions: Ravenbelle
I can do that I did go into detail about the Faultily she was taken from either :)

Alright, no worries! Post in the IC whenever ^^

XDDD I really like this plot by the way I was sceptically at first but I absolutely love Scooby Doo so I was like what the heck and then I saw the plot and I was defiantly impressed.

Um... I hate to be the guy who says this, but could you expand your post a little more? We're auto-controling the limo so it picks up our characters in the first post, thus allowing us to move forwards with the plot.

Its just so we can introduce the characters quickly and jump right into the plot without waiting around too much. You know what I mean?

That works, but could you edit that rework into your original post? Just easier then seeing the quoted version.

Heh it was supposed to be for some reason it posted separately I'm fixing it now

Sorry, not trying to bug you ^^;

Oh not do not apologize to me it is quite alright :) trust me not bugging me at all, if something needs to fixed or anything just say it I do not mind it :3

Alright, @Darkstar, you're the next one to post. If you don't post between now and tomorrow, then I'm going to move the plot ahead without you. You can jump in later if you're still interested/playing, but I'm not going to let this die because we waited too long for people to post.

As for everyone else, @Poisoned Rose, @Ravenbelle, @Nathifa, @Whirlwind, I'm making sure you guys are all still here and still have interest in this. I'll be doing the GM event to get us to the museum soon (today if @Darkstar posts, but tomorrow if they don't), so let's try to make this work ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.