Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, before I launch this portion of the RP I wanted to run it by you guys:

Should we have real-monsters outside of the Demons? I was thinking they would play minor parts as either heroes/villains that go with/against M.I. Examples of this could be unknowingly being helped by the Mothman to track down a demon, or having the Loch Ness Monster being controlled by a demon/is actually a demon from the chest?

Also, if we want to try having those kinds of monsters outside of the demons, perhaps we could establish an organization that keeps them out of the world and secured/contained from people for their own protection?

Haha, whoops! I made a booboo :3

Turns out the OoC link from the IC was leading straight to one of the CS's (must've copied the link from the day I clicked on the alerts, just a simple fix!)

Also, @Justice_20, WHY YOU NO LOVE THIS RP?! T-T

Kidding, take your time ^^

I will, however, keep poking you until you post. Isn't that right @Ravenbelle?

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Yeah sorry again have been really busy of late, hopefully i'll get it up tomorrow?
Haha, whoops! I made a booboo :3

Turns out the OoC link from the IC was leading straight to one of the CS's (must've copied the link from the day I clicked on the alerts, just a simple fix!)

Also, @Justice_20, WHY YOU NO LOVE THIS RP?! T-T

Kidding, take your time ^^

I will, however, keep poking you until you post. Isn't that right @Ravenbelle?

That's cool, no worries! Take your time. Since I've already seen your sheet, I really don't mind you posting in the IC. I just like having all the sheets in one thread for references sake.

Hot damn, I've been working on basic Monster Bios for the past 2 hours. Somebody needs a hobby xD

Currently our initial roster of baddies is... Let's see, gotta factor in the doubles and the multiple form creatures, not to mention those that were created in pairs/groups...

42 (excluding four that are famous non-made up monsters requested to be hunted by our fabulous members and potential side-monsters who help/attack us)

• Thank You
You can send monster submissions/ideas to me, but you can't play as one. You'll need to play as a member of Mystery Inc.

I might add the ability to play monsters, but I'd prefer to control them for the time being. That being said, I wouldn't be against allowing a person to control a monster during a mission to take said-creature down, but again, there's a lot of things I need to consider before doing that.

So I see that there is one more spot open. Is that spot reserved or can anyone take it?

Nope, anyone can take it

wenn5438563.jpg

Character Name:
Damon Erickson
The Technician
General Personality:
Outgoing, social, open, does not like being alone. Easy to read. Warm-hearted and popular. Tends to put the needs of others over their own needs. Interested in serving others. Values relationships and families over intellectual pursuits. Group oriented, affectionate, complimentary, loving, considerate, and altruistic. Feels a strong sense of responsibility and duty. Well-developed sense of space and function. Organized. Follows the rules. A planner. Regular, orderly, clean.
History:
He's capable, generous, curious and perhaps a little too impulsive. But there's more than meets the eye, not surprising for somebody with his position. He was born in a large family in a small town. He lived happily until he was about 12 years old, but at that point life began to change. He moved out and was making many new friends. Wlongside trusted friends, he is trying to help others in a wacky world. But with his curiousity and wits, there's nothing to stop him from accomplish all goals. He could quickly become a force to be reckoned with. Despite all this success, he is currently exploring everything. He feels like there's more to see, taste and experience in this world. Luckily he has great friends to support him.

bubble gum

Computers

Playing video games

Helping to solve the mysteries

the color Blue
Dislikes:
Monsters

Bugs

Bullies

Liars

Relationship Status:
None at the moment but is open

Seems pretty good, so he'd be kind of a Velma character?

Alright cool, looks good. Anyone else have objections/thoughts on the sheet? I'm only asking because there may have been something there I didn't see that you did

Hmm i like this Velma character. he compliments the nerdy side that my Velma Robin doesn't.

Robin is more scientific, into biology more than computer science. I can see Damon being a hacker and tech whiz while Robin is more of a medic and improvisational strategy know-it-all.

I would have liked to see a little more background on him and his past, but otherwise, nice sheet, @Darkstar

Yeah sorry about that sort history. It's all I could come up with right now. If I need to I'll put more I'll do it tomorrow. I'm about to go to bed because I got to go to work at 5am and I get off 5pm, and thank you for the compliment.

Yeah, I'd like to see a bit more as well. We see a bit of his personality but not a lot of his backstory, so that could be expanded upon. Aside from that, he seems pretty good!

sticker,375x360.png

OOOOOOOOOH!

I'm a spooooky scary ghost! In order to apease me, there must be IC thread posts! POOOOOOOSTS!

(You know, unless of course you guys are super busy and I can get that, I'm just excited to get this underway. No rush if you're busy, I just get very excited about starting new threads and keeping them alive).

OOOOOOOOOOOOH~"

Status
Not open for further replies.