Scifi Space travel/aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

penguin055

Original poster
I've been thinking about making a scifi RP lately, but of course I'd like to see if anyone's interested first.
It would be set a couple hundred years in the future where a space probe has sent back data about a far away earth-like planet that is habitable for human life. All the characters are people on the first voyage to this planet by humans. The RP could either start with the journey to the planet itself or just start when the ship reaches (probably by crashing into) the planet. Of course, the planet isn't what everyone thought at first and turns out to have hostile alien life. The characters would have a very limited supply of weapons, food, etc. from earth and would have to make do with what they can find on the planet. The main focus of the RP would most likely be action and survival, but some drama and mild romance would also be there.
I'm looking for around 10 characters to start with a somewhat even amount of males and females, and no one would be able to join after the start.
Also I'll probably need some help with planning it and stuff since it would my first RP, so if anyone could help, I would appreciate it.

If you have any questions, please post them here or PM me and I will try to answer them as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.