Scifi idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Optimistic Potato

Original poster
The government has been experimenting oh it's citizens for quite some time, trying to remain under the radar of course. Now they are working on a program to speed up/force evolution in humans. They've taken everyday people from their everyday lives and injected them with an experimental drug that forces a change in the host. The people taken are left alone and locked in a facility to wake up and discover their new traits.

I'd like to see this one through, if you don't mind.

I'm glad you like the idea. I was hoping to get an ooc up by the weekend.

What kind of traits do you mean, per chance? I could start making a character now if you have any rough guidelines in mind.

It could be anything from physical mutations to mental abilities. It would start small as people woke up and discovered their abilities. So if someone were to become more reptillian in nature, maybe their claws would slowly come in, and scales after that, and then maybe their eyes, etc.. If you want I have a CS made up and I can send it to you via pm.

Sounds great! The mutations. I mean. I'll just fill a Basic form and then your form when it's ready for everybody.

Edit: Misclick. Yes, just yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.