Scifi, Chat Roleplay, and Lots of Writers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you'd expect, Opus Novum, in the Chat RP section; but I think there's a server bug causing it to remain private despite being set to public post-creation.

Last edited:
Try sending me an invitation for it.

Cbox: Better yet, Tom, I can just choose not to be a dork and actually remove the "Private Group" checkbox. Apparently there are two settings that affect said status. =p

Yep, Group's good.

Everyone look HERE and join the group.

If still open this sounds like a lot of fun

Not only is it still open, but I'm actually trying to go for an indefinitely open model. We'd be glad to have you! :D

As proof of concept, I've done up a little teaser for my own plot candy; consider this a test-run of the roleplay's logistics and an excuse to encourage more people to join. :3

Reactions: Yiyel
In case you guys didn't get any alerts, I've got a charp thread up. I plan on grabbing some people this weekend for a big ol' expository scene in the Roleplay City, so if you're interested and able, you can keep an eye on the cbox or send me a note to get synced up. :3

Nyehehehehe. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HA.

HA.

HA.

In other words, I am in. I will be busy the upcoming few days, but then I am available.

Ooh~, Stormie! :D

I'm glad you're interested; I'll be sure to keep you posted so you have something to look at until you can get around to the RP grind again. :3

This is something I'm interested in. I joined the group, I just need to think of a character.

Yay! If you'd like, you can hit me up in PM or in chat to talk plot or canon, irrespectively. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.