Scientific Answers to Unusual Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, whaaaat, why you dissing on my Vsauce, yo? I love Vsauce! When has Michael been wrong? Like, specifically?

He always sites his sources, so I've always assumed he knew what he was talking about.
He has a degree in neuroscience and English literature. The guy is a walking, talking genius. Also, when he does fuck up something, he takes the video down, fixes the error, and reuploads it.

So if you do actually notice something he's done wrong, just send him a message and cite your sources. He'll fix it himself. I seriously have no idea where you two get the idea that he's "wrong frequently." :ferret:
Well, to be fair to Vsauce, my statement about him being wrong frequently was based on my experience of watching his stuff regularly like... 3 years ago, back when he was transitioning his channel from random shit to full on science. And by frequently I meant one small to moderate fuck up every few science videos, which admittedly is probably better than other Youtube science channels. I don't follow his current stuff really, so I'll just fuck off with my outdated opinion about his videos. :P

How would one go about creating an actual lightsaber? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.