1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Science Bros

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Narcissistic Bilionaire, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know what it is lately but I have this sudden desire to role play science bros. I love shipping these two. ( Let's be honest here, I love shipping anything that would probably have a nice story. But this is one that I will actually committed to and wouldn't mind it being an actual thing. )

With that being said, I'm looking for someone who would be interested in playing Tony to my Bruce. (( I don't get to play the dork a lot. ))
    We don't have to do anything based off the movies, it can totally be AU. (( Hell, I would even like an idea of Bruce being fresh out of college and getting hired as an assistant for the billionaire. ;3))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.