Science and Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

egglegg

Original poster
I love myself some mad scientists, so here's the basic idea.

All proper scientists are part of a scientific community which actively shuns those who have strange ideas, to put them lightly. This is common knowledge. Any scientist with a questionable practice or hypothesis is immediately put under scrutiny and they are more than often labeled as crazy.
After you kick out enough people whats to keep them from getting together and doing science their way together. Brilliant minds working together on rather questionable projects in questionable ways. Mad scientist stuff, like reanimating corpses and dabbling in things like alchemy to get their end result.

The rp would take place in the peak time for mad scientist, which was the 1800's between Frankenstine in 1818 and Dr. Jekyll in 1886, the Victorian era.
So the setting of this rp will be a historical one.

Oh, and one last thing, I've been throwing the idea around of the initial reactions between the scientists to happen through letters they are sending back and forth, but I'm not quite sure how to work that. If anyone has any ideas about this let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.