Sci-Fi to Fantasy RP idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
To avoid awkward conversations, I'm looking for girl roleplayers! I'm a guy, and feel really weird playing sexy stuff with another dude! And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (this included), I'll deny your request.

Just had a new RP idea which I think will be really interesting.

My character, a cyborg much like the iconic Adam Jensen as you just saw, is a sort of bounty hunter/private security consultant (bodyguard basically). Well, one job he is sent on sends him into a rival company's R&D facility, as there are massive power drains going to the building, and he's hired to find out what is causing it. Needless to say he sneaks through the building with relative ease and no casualties, to find what looks like a portal, active. He approaches it to see if he can't find any blueprints, but is pushed in by the lead scientist, who quickly destroys the machine, to prevent any knowledge of it from escaping.

My character wakes up hours later in a field. As he wakes he starts to walk to find out where he is. He soon finds a small village, and it seems to be from the European country side as it's very rustic. But what he doesn't expect to see are some of the strange creatures inside the inn, along with the humans. He's been dumped into an alternate universe.

This one containing monster girls and furries.

With no obvious way of getting back home, my character decides to just accept it and live in this new, strange world. He may not be able to use his old weapons, but he knows enough to be able to wield a blade, possibly a shield, with ease, and he begins his new life as an adventurer.

So that's the basics of the beginning plot of the story :) I literally had the idea like half an hour ago, but I really liked it.

There will be a CS for your character at the bottom. You can be a mythical creature (female of course), furry, monster girl(encyclopedia for reference, ask for my favorites), ancient creature, whatever. The more wild (but humanoid) the better, for more plot stuff :)

***​

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy: Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay), slave, collaring, spanking , nipple play,lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), ageplay, incest, assorted others.

I've kept everything a bit open so we can be creative with our characters and whatnot. If you have any ideas PLEASE send them to me, I'd love to hear them. Even post them here if you'd like, so other people can see them.

***​

Name:

Age(18+):

Species(of monster girl, type of furry, elf, drow, etc. No orcs/dwarves):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs, preferably DD cup to I cup):

Body type(also like wide hips, large butt, nice thighs with long legs .__. But it's your character.):

Profession(Warrior, mage, ranger, etc.):

Hobbies:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Status
Not open for further replies.