Sci-Fi Space-age Nation Role-Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, only possible explanation

Oh...My...Gosh, I thought Kamina was dead, but he just left to join a forum!
Ha Ha!!!! I've been in the afterlife this whole time. It's cool we have all sorts of stuff over here. you know cause i'm at the pinnacle of masculinity. AND JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!

Ha Ha!!!! I've been in the afterlife this whole time. It's cool we have all sorts of stuff over here. you know cause i'm at the pinnacle of masculinity. AND JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!
Kamina! Let's combine!

No, but seriously if you're joining this RP I wouldn't mind collaborating to make a/our nation(s).
Sorry Simon I've already had an alliance this time they are making descriptions since I'm kinda sucky at them but there will be four different races but remember Simon just believe in the you that believes in yourself.

Sorry Simon I've already had an alliance this time they are making descriptions since I'm kinda sucky at them but there will be four different races but remember Simon just believe in the you that believes in yourself.
You're leaving me again, bro?!

It's alright, I understand. You'll always remain right here *taps chest*

(Whoever you're working with, however, can take this Simon avatar and username once I switch off).

What the fuck just happened.

What the fuck just happened.
I became Simon so that Kamina and I could combine, but Kamina has moved on and I quickly lost any reason to not be Azathoth the Tentacled Horror.

*shrugs* I have no clue

I became Simon so that Kamina and I could combine, but Kamina has moved on and I quickly lost any reason to not be Azathoth the Tentacled Horror.
It all makes sense now

well, Kamina and I are more sharing a nation, we could still have an alliance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.