Sci-fi Rp Check and Catalog

What kind of Sci-Fi stories do you like?

• Aliens

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Androids

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Space Travel

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Super Powered

• Time Travel

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Futuristic Tech

• Mechs

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Dapper Mog

Original poster
Hey, everyone! I'm working on a plot but, I want to go ahead and see if I could get any legitimate interest in a fun Science Fiction rp. I have drafted a bunch of really simple concepts that open to and will definitely be worked on and added to. The list is below, and will be added to.

1. While exploring a newly discovered planet in orbit around a red-dwarf star, a group of explorers discover the entrance to an underground chamber. Inside is a library containing genetic information about all creatures on Earth. Who built it, and why?
  2. A man hears voices instructing him to build a mysterious device.
  3. An ambitious scientists brings about a new mass extinction event while trying to create a star.
  4. Two soldiers become stranded on a hostile alien world. When they run out of supplies, one is forced to eat the other in order to survive.
  5. A terraforming facility is attacked by aliens who believe that terraforming is a crime against nature.
  6. A research team goes missing while studying a jungle planet in orbit around a red-dwarf star, and the crew of the ESS Scharnhorst is called upon to find out what happened to them.
  7. A hospital ship travels to a distant star system to assist the stranded crew of a mining ship. Little do they know, the ship is carrying a deadly cargo of biological weapons.
  8. An enormous alien spaceship arrives in Earth orbit. The aliens threaten to destroy the Earth if we don't pay them a tribute – the first born child of every family under the age of 18.
  9. An alien Species had visited the earth, planting seeds of knowledge within them to grow and prosper, but not as a measure of goodwill, but, a means to an end.
  10. Despairing at his inability to walk, and his deteriorating health, a disabled man visits a strange alien world seeking advanced medical treatment. The aliens are able to help him, but he must make an unusual trade-off; giving his only child to them in exchange.
  11. After being pulled through a wormhole, an experimental warship crash-lands on a planet inhabited by a strange and primitive alien Species with a matriarchal society.
  12. A human protagonist is upset to learn of the death of her alien friend. She decides to travel with the body back to her friend's home-world to attend the funeral, but she is surprised to learn that the aliens practice a series of strange traditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for showing interest. ^_^

I agree with Xytheus on this. They seem like they would very naturally lend themselves to a group rp.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.