Iwaku Channel™ Head Mistress
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi, Modern, Horror
Greetings! I am looking for a partner to take me on an Sci-Fi adventure! This can be short term or long term. Though for the Long Term partner I do love active people! Here is an idea I came up with but can be changed. Or if interested in a different genre I have some other ideas I can share. (Upon Request) I have plot bunnies in a wide range of areas. Even your own idea is welcomed.

Mimzie was a small robotic that was left alone in her creators lab when he passed away. She was created to keep her Creator company as well as help him in his further creations. Twenty years later something awakens her deep down inside her tiny body. With a few adjustments, she was able to move around once more and interact with things but knowing her creator was gone she began to take over what he once done. Mimzie restored his lab with updated equipment and started creating robotics from human, animals, to bizarre ones.

Shortly Mimzie became envious of her creations and filled with jealousy she tried to create a robotic filled with great knowledge to give her an upgrade, something of power. These feelings she felt began to corrupt her system drive. Now she is looking to be recognized not only by her creations but by those around them.

WFzQchJYKRYNbNlE5V5V6dPBlSBQZ_qzs_CKQ-no43xP2Biq-we_92LwFuZG7LmQ4b9yUyk5mVxzryVXU_jgx0RvJ3gIukLf6uXcmCXpqt89inQtP76MWIeDlhYOgoJI

Status
Not open for further replies.