1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
sylvain-sarrailh-laikaartstation.jpg
502: Bad Gateway

Congratulations for making it through the buzzword title! Here's my plot bunny:
  • Normal teens (or young adults idk) transported by wormhole to a super futuristic world
  • Wake up, Tenno
  • Saved by rebel space pirates
  • Blessed by the celestial machine with magical tech powers
  • Beat the shit out of an evil megacorp CEO idk
  • Space monsters
Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Antiqubalist
I got two whole bites on this so I'm gonna start working out this idea.

I like it. Count me in!

Reactions: Galgallin
Magical girls, Sci-fi? Space Pirates?! I am as in as possible!

I'm glad to hear that!

I'll work on putting something up tonight! I'm going to go a bit light on the world building, don't want to burn myself out before we get started!

In the meantime, I'm looking for the following characters:
  • Normal people from our time
  • Space pirate crew members
  • Scientists and businessmen who work for the evil megacorp
  • Dystopian slum citizens

I'd rather not do a discord server, only because I'm in a lot of them already and I don't want to exclude people who don't use it. That being said, I usually end up changing my mind.

I'm interested. Had to track this down after first seeing the OOC thread, which spelled the concept out to me a little better.

I'm interested. Had to track this down after first seeing the OOC thread, which spelled the concept out to me a little better.
I've updated the first post of this interest check so that future RPers will be able to find all the pages easier - thank you for your complaint! Not that it was actually a direct complaint, but you know what I mean!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Auntie Phaz
The little wraframe reference there caught my attention, at least. Not sure if I have the time for another RP, though.

The little wraframe reference there caught my attention, at least. Not sure if I have the time for another RP, though.
Feel free to join the Discord or OOC just to watch! I don't mind.

I probably will keep an eye on things. I'm not sure I have enough to go on yet to really put a character together. There's not a lot of information for what's possible, or what a character of each type should have or be able to do.