[SCI-FI/FANTASY] ★ The Star Rush ★

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear it's not my turn to post. Or is it...?

It's mine I think, but I have been having problems with my computer sorry >< Also with writers block. Ick, but I think I've gotten rid of it now.

I've tried prayers for engineers and it doesn't work.

As for Xago, yeah, keep him in there because Ting's going to rush up and check on him whilst the crew rush off towards the infected room. The engines aren't down, by the way - I think I said it in the first PM(?) but the auto-pilot's simply been turned of to avoid further damage. It's an automatic reaction to getting hit, all of the engines are currently stable.

EDIT: I DIDN'T.

Forgive me, that tends to be a running theme in my posts recently, I'm in a rush to get them out there so I end up thinking "I've already typed that!!!!" and I haven't.

Alright, no worries, I'll get a post up by the end of the week.

By the way, @Valentyne I love your avatar! Not sure if you changed it or I just haven't noticed it until now, hah.

By the way, @Valentyne I love your avatar! Not sure if you changed it or I just haven't noticed it until now, hah.
I just changed it yesterday, yeah. One of my friends got Transistor and it's put me in the mood.

I'll post before Friday, but I'm up against a bit of writer's block at the moment.

Right. Sorry about that. Some unexpected stuff happened and threw my schedule off. About to work on a post, but I might get interrupted. I'll make a point to finish it tomorrow if I can't today.

I'm waiting on everyone else.

Hey! I'm doing pretty good, do you think I can post something with Mitra even though not everyone's replied?

@Dipper oh, I didn't mean to prod anyone! I was just asking in a general sense, since the OOC has been pretty quiet.

@adabotcon I think you should just wait for Rainy, unless Mitra isn't in a position to receive orders from Ting? May be better to just include it in your next post, since I'm sure RainyDays will be back soon.

So... did this die?

It's not even been a week. I don't think it's been nearly long enough to call it dead.

I would post, but pretty much nothing else has happened for me to meaningfully respond to.

It's only been a week?

Ignore what I said, I hadn't realized. Rps usually die pretty quick around here, unfortunately...

Last edited:
Hopefully not, I was enjoying this >< I think we're just waiting on one person?

Status
Not open for further replies.