Sci-fi Fantasy Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Dapper Mog

Original poster
So, I'm tired, and I don't have the time or brain power to hammer out many specifics at the moment, but, I came up with an I idea for a story that, I feel, has a great deal of potential. I'm just going to share my notes for now, no logical order to them, but, I hope to garner some interest so when I get home and I'm nice and awake, that I can formulate the idea further. Anyway, here they are.

• The stars are cosmic beings, great in power, knowledge, and wisdom.
  • The light seen across the universe is created by these beings after they die.
  • Exceptionally powerful individuals create the largest stars, and even black holes.
  • A black hole can also be created through many deaths, effectively, a mass grave.
  • The big bang was the death of the first, spawning a nearly immeasurable number of beings in the process.
  • Different cosmic beings inherit different abilities, creating a diversity of powers.
  • Significant celestial bodies are the legacies of great heroes and otherwise.
  • The names of these great heroes were also inherited by modern individuals.
  • Humans are chosen, deemed the last remaining option to protect the galaxy.
One night, as ordinary as any other, a bright, almost blinding blue light lit up the night sky. As large and as bright as the moon, maybe more so. This was the result of a catastrophic explosion, the death of a grand star, billions of miles from the Earth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ch0sen1
Well I gotta say, this makes very little sense from just the notes :D But I'll watch and see if something more clear pops up.

Reactions: Ottriman
Status
Not open for further replies.