The Dapper Mog
So, I'm tired, and I don't have the time or brain power to hammer out many specifics at the moment, but, I came up with an I idea for a story that, I feel, has a great deal of potential. I'm just going to share my notes for now, no logical order to them, but, I hope to garner some interest so when I get home and I'm nice and awake, that I can formulate the idea further. Anyway, here they are.
- The stars are cosmic beings, great in power, knowledge, and wisdom.
- The light seen across the universe is created by these beings after they die.
- Exceptionally powerful individuals create the largest stars, and even black holes.
- A black hole can also be created through many deaths, effectively, a mass grave.
- The big bang was the death of the first, spawning a nearly immeasurable number of beings in the process.
- Different cosmic beings inherit different abilities, creating a diversity of powers.
- Significant celestial bodies are the legacies of great heroes and otherwise.
- The names of these great heroes were also inherited by modern individuals.
- Humans are chosen, deemed the last remaining option to protect the galaxy.
Last edited by a moderator: