Schrödinger

First girl that "Toki-O" sees, glomp and little to no personal space.

Nebi will bite him. Mostly because she has little to no inter-personal skills.

*Pushes Raiu and Cammy into the closet*

Van, your character should not be going to any other school besides the Academy. He wouldn't go to a separate college, either. Also, if your character is going to be the son of wealthy parents, you should come up with an explanation as to why they agreed to participate in the experiment.

EDIT: Oh crud, Rhom's picture died! It was there when I left it, I swear x__x Sorry Rhom!

OSSO-SAN OSSO-SAN OSSO-SAN IS BAAAACK.~
Sucha busy bee with christmas.
-gives a candy cane filled with pixie dust and buttercream frosting.-

Basil, you're fine!

Vay and Staci, excellent jobs. And oh Raiu. Toki-O is going to be delightful.

Alright! I think we have more than enough people to start IC. I will have that up ASAP.

Now, now. Don't overparent the newbie.
Unless Ozzie dearest needs the help, but too many people chiming in gives the feeling of the world attacking the poor dear. :3
I know you guys are trying to help and you're very sweet, but we don't want to scare them for being new and not knowing what to do.

OH KITTIEST OF KITTIS EVERYWHERE.
YOU ARE SO KIND AND NOBLE.~

VAN =/= VAY. >:[

If I were a van how would I drive it?

Also I'm open tot he idea of pre-academy character relations if anyones interested.

Oz, I have a question I don't remember if I asked or not: Do they have to wear a uniform, or is there a general dress code?

Also, a question I haven't asked: I assume that for classes they have the normal academic classes, and then more specialized classes based on their ability, yes?

*You see Toki-O walking around in a speedo. It has the words "Love Muffin" on it.*

I wouldn't put it past him to wear something like that.

Snowden: I am a grumpy horror fan. I am not Cat-Boy eye candy. I hate you.
... Yeah, Snowden's going to have a lot of friends.

You did ask, I think! Or someone did. But no, no uniforms, just a general dress code. Use common sense when it comes to clothing, basically.

NO GODDAMN SPEEDOS. D:<

And yes, Cammy, you are correct about classes.