Schrödinger

Mmmmmm. I have some ideas sitting in the dark, waiting for more to elaborate them through.~
I am gonna go run, and possibly that will help my creative juices flow along better. ^^ I'll come back to this and finish. -nodnod.-~<3

Looking good so far, guys. Raiu, Kitti, and Staci need to finish up their profiles!

Staci, I will not be on during the day tomorrow but I will be on in the evening. If you like you could PM me, or um. Do you want my phone number?

Name: Van Everdeen
race/nationality: White
personality: good but with an evil touch very mean
appearance:----------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>images.jpg
psychic ability: precognition
clubs/affiliations:none
history:goes to an all boys school. dad is loaded. waiting for him to heal over and die. waiting to go to Richardson academy (all party collage)mom is somewhere.been close to his big brother Aden. bad rep with cops under age drinking. has a dark secret .has a very Catholic family

Okey. Looks like we got an epic newbie here!

Shall I point out that the history isn't of him/herself but of the character?

[size=+2]Character Sheet:[/size]

Name: Hei

Race/Nationality: Kent

Personality: Quiet and unobtrusive publicly and around his caretakers, significantly less so when using his power to get away from them. Really hes just trying to be a kid when everyone else is treating him like a patient.

_aoikawa__by_lmlovelessmelm-d4glpd5.jpg

Psychic Ability: Astral projection

Clubs/Affiliations:N/A

History:Raised in Kent by a wealthy family Hie never displaying any ability it was feared that there was destabilization in his. That fear only increased when he started falling asleep as odd times. He was diagnosed with a sleeping disorder and put under constant observation. The doctors tried everything within their power and ran numerous tests but were unable to find a cure.

They were searching int he wrong place. Literally. While his body lay uncontentious he was elsewhere, away from the doctors and rules. He was trying to break free the only way he knew how. This only started a few years ago and now with him nearing adulthood he is being sent to the best facility imaginable where perhaps finally answers may be found.

XD
I'll PM you, Osso-san, if I need to. ^^ Sorry for the trouble and the wait. You are a Saint for the patience you hold!
And I just love how many male characters there are here, it made me giggle.

Van, you need to tie your character in with the Schrödinger Academy. They can't just go anywhere. How were they born? How did they end up at the Academy? How does being Catholic affect him as a Katzen? Also, writing the history in full sentences would make it easier to read.

EDIT: Also, Osso, Rhomboid's char pic is no longer working.

Okay, I mentioned about 2-3 different things. Would you mind clarifying which one you're referring to with "it is" so I can agree or disagree with you properly?

YAY! *goes to read!*

Hah! nice :D

I can see one of Nebi's first actions upon meeting him is to immediately steal his glass and take it to a corner to stare at it.

xD Haah. He'd be all like ". . . -Shrug. Takes out another glass.-" <3

I'm already planning out my first post, where Nebi comes out of 'quarantine' and joins the Academy proper as its newest student. They'll give her a special room with no windows or mirrors, and everything either matte or with such a complex pattern that she'll have nothing to scry in, so she can start to learn to function without scrying. That doesn't mean she won't nick things to take into her room. They'll probably need someone assigned to be with her constantly at first. If anybody wants the job, lemme know. Or if not, I'll just whip up an NPC for her.

EDIT: not like, 24/7, but constantly enough to get her acquainted with everything.

Oooh. How dandy fine. c:
I feel like Algimas should be one of the older students welcoming people, as one of the original starting ones upon the opening of the Academy. -nodnod.-

I had a bit of trouble following yours. Can I request a tl;dr? (aka, a summary)

Tl;Dr:
Snowden's family were crazy Scottish badasses back in the Middle Ages. Many centuries later, Snowden's mom volunteered to test a medication. Turned out to be Katzen goop. Snowden got born a Katzen. Dad flipped a bitch and threw him into the river. Got fished up by Schrodinger. Was dead. They brought him back, but his family's ghosts came with him. Ghosts were bloodthirsty. made him have panic attacks without blood. Used to cut. Got over it. Watched horror movies instead - pacified the ghosts.