Schools at War (Always accepting new Ocs)

[Aiko]
[Dorm]
[Interaction-Sora]

She blinked at her roommate, trying to analyze him.
"Ah... No, thanks im good." She held up her hand in an obvious display of a polite decline. She looked, and on her side of the room it appears that her luggage was there. Thank god. She only hoped this creep didnt go through her underwear or something.

She made her way over and slung her bag onto her bed with a squeak. Crap. Of course she got the squeaky bed. Aiko noted that her roommate had a metal arm, but she couldnt place any sort of weapon. Maybe that was his Monochrome?

She shrugged and slipped Reject from her shoulders and took out her wall mount. She knew she would have some sort of weapon, and something this beautful needed to be displayed until needed to be used. She nailed it into the wall carefully and set Reject atop the pegs that held her up. The double blades seemed to pulse with life.

She gave up, the awkward tension too much as Sora was busying himself putting peircings in his face.
"Is that your Monochrome?" She pointed subtly to the piece of metal that works as his arm.

Walking back to the dorms Jin spit on the ground. He hadn't found a single S class willing to fight him. Maybe they were to busy hunting the newbies. His monochrome was slung over his back as he walked into the dorm room and held out his left hand. The quick prick didn't even make him flinch as he took the dorm key and walked up. Keeping his hands in his pockets he kicked the door open on the empty dorm room.

Jin decided to get settled in, and promptly took initiative doing so. He took off his sheath and threw it and his monochrome on the bed. Next he sat down next to it and sat back in the bed. He made sure to constantly face the door, he didn't know his teammate and as such wouldn't be caught off guard. His fingers gently traced the hilt of Guard Breaker as he watched the door.

Shiro
Dorm (801)
Interaction: Miharu

"I don't care for grudges. Mine last for about 5 minutes." She didn't look up as she spoke, which was little more than a mutter. "Name's Shiro. I'm completely harmless as long as you don't piss me off." She finished stitching the sheath and placed her sword inside it, a tiny pressure switch causing clasps to close around small hooks at the end of the blade that held the tool in place. She buckled the straps and stood it against the wall. "I saw the president talking to you earlier. I guess she probably had a hand in rigging the dorm placements."

Miharu
Dorm (801)
Interaction: Shiro

"Very well. I suppose I will have to introduce myself as well," Miharu speaks, "my name is Miharu. Kinoshita Miharu. I'm a person with priorities."

The one known as 'Shiro' brought up the president speaking.

"That is a possibility, and if they did do it, they acted a little too fast for comfort. Such is the power of a student council in a school like this... I hope they do not become my... obstacles."

Miharu then conjures and looks at his Monochrome. "Cyclone... Cyclone Key. Whatever does this thing do?"

Shiro
Dorm (801)

"That's the pres for you. She can get things done before you even realise they needed to be done. Cyclone Key huh? That's a stupid name. What does it do? Unlock wind? Maybe if you spin it around really fast it'll make a hurricane." As she mocked the girl, Shiro retrieved a thick, heavy laptop from a side pocket in the case and plugged it in, beginning the intolerably long boot process.

Miharu
Dorm (801)
Interaction: Shiro

"It's a... reference to something... now, seeing that our Monochromes are fresh, they shouldn't be powerful," Miharu aims at a wall, before a black circle with a keyhole-like marking shot out from the key. As they flew further, the emblem grew larger. As it hit the wall, it disappeared without dealing the slightest chip or impact.

"it definitely unlocks something alright. I don't know what, but I will find out eventually."

Shiro
Dorm (801)

"Oh wow. You got a monochrome that's a key, and that has to conjure it's own locks, which then do nothing. Maybe it's faulty? You should complain to whoever makes these things." She glared at the computer screen, which still showed the loading bar. "Well, at least it looks pretty sturdy so I guess you could use it as a club."

Sora
Dorm
Aiko
He starts to put his stuff away impressed he got his piercing right on the dot. Putting it on the desk he hears her ask a question. "Oh yes this is my monochrome they had to cut off my arm for it. Hah i didnt even want to come to this hell hole." He moves his arm a bit and starts to hang up some casual clothing and hus usual red soldier outfit. "And it seams you have a scythe am i correct." To be honest he had gotten info on each student before he had came to this school.

[Aiko]
[Dorm]
[Interaction-Sora]

Aiko stopped busying herself with setting her things down on her assigned desk on her own side of the room and looked over at Sora. She didnt think that little arm could do much damage, but she had seen stranger things. She winced when he told her about having his arm cut off. How pitiful, that the school would come to cutting off limbs to attatch a monochrome.

She studied his red outfit, the rose on his lapel. What a strange man.

"I dont think anybody wanted to come here. Its like a parent sending their chid off to military school, except more deadlier." She chuckled to herself and went back to organizing the bobbles on her desk.

She stopped when he mention her scythe. She turned to look at him.

"Yeah, names Reject. Probably the best thing i'll ever own." She looked at her weapon, the metal glinting as the sun filtered in through the small window.

"Nice well this hunk of metal is the alchemists arm. I can do alchemy its actually pretty cool." he smirks and sits on his bed. "I understand you must think my outfit is wierd?" He starts to move his arm up and down and then move his metal one. It is wierd though i mean ill never have a 2 real arms...."

[Aiko]
[Location: Dorm]
[Mood: Adamant]
[Interaction: Sora]

Aiko looked over at him questioningly. Well, he was wearing red and black from head to toe. Did he even need to ask that question? He was practically begging for people to look at him funny, but Aiko played it off with a small grin.

"Your outfit isnt the first weird thing ive seen all day, so no, I think you're fine."

Aiko sat on her bed facing him, watching him swivel his real arm, then his metal. Alchemy? That was interesting. She enjoyed learning the topic. The law of equivalent exchange. She found the idea interesting. This guy was nobody she wanted to meet on the battefield. Alchemy was a dangerous practice and could get you killed if you werent skilled in it.

Tilting her head, she looked at him with intrest. Maybe this guy could be an ally? She had no idea. With a quick glance at the clock, her first class should be starting soon. She sighed, and turned her back to her roomate while she prepared for her first class.

[Kestrel and Allen]
Interaction: [Eachother]

"Ah~ This looks like another fun year. Right, Allen~?" Kestrel looked beside her and down to her friend, Allen Uriano. Both teens were currently walking to their assigned Dorm with their updates cells in hand. Kestrel held their boxes easily while Allen handled Psyker, her long-term weapon since the first time she was assigned to it. The 5'4 female yawned quietly and nodded, the side skirt swaying with each step she took. To most, the weight of Psyker would be too much to bear, since it only seemed lighter to its owner.

"Indeed.. I do intend to go up a rank this year to be up to par with you..." Allen murmured with a small shrug of her shoulder, making Kestrel laugh. Allen's long curls barely brushed her ankles in length, and her heavy boots made louder noises with the added weight of Psyker and Kestrels two weapons, Sorbet and Sherbert.​