Schoolhouse Planet

M

motomoto

Original poster
Hello!:queen:
I'm here today to present a roleplay that you may or may not be interested in. I have worked out the grander scale picture and even some sub plots. Basically, there is an established world that I would like to bring to the table and perhaps see if someone would actually be interested in this type of roleplay.

What is it: Schoolhouse Planet is a horror dystopia scenario where academics and grades have completely taken over our daily lives and there is no such thing as an end to school unless you graduate which is an extremely hard in this world. After years of hardships, wars, and nature experimentation - Schoolhouse Planet had successfully emerged. 1/3 Of the Planet have been wiped out due to all the bloodshed that was before the Schoolhouse Planet and a few new races have emerged and integrated- one of which are evolved humans who have powers now. Why all the commotion for advanced intellect? Because Earth had gotten into contact with beings from outer galaxies but the problem was they were searching for intelligent life and on Earth they found none. So out of embarrassment, jealously, and an urge to advance civilization- Schoolhouse Project was a go with or without the planet's consent. The currency is now School Credit, Paychecks are your report card, and what you are in school determines how your life turns out.

Here's everything you need to know about Schoolhouse Planet in detail which will possibly be edited in time, but for now this is for you to get a grasp of the world:
Masterpost of Schoolhouse Universe, this is not set in stone- the character sheet does not need to be filled right now because I'm more so looking to see if anyone would be interested in joining.

A helper would not be horrible either!

Beware there is a lot of READING in the Master post!

Any questions, ask below!

If it weren't for the first rule, I'd join. I really love the worldbuilding, but I also know I'm not capable of consistently churning out three-or-more-line posts.
If that rule may be bent, count me in though.

If it weren't for the first rule, I'd join. I really love the worldbuilding, but I also know I'm not capable of consistently churning out three-or-more-line posts.
Depends! We may be able to work something out, perhaps 2+ lines?

Depends! We may be able to work something out, perhaps 2+ lines?
Terribly sorry, but I can't even consistently do that. However, it may be worth mentioning that sometimes my posts can exceed five lines under the right circumstances. It's that my posts vary. Is that alright?

Oh. Ooooh. Oh this is gonna be fun ooooh.