School Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikki looked over at the hooded figures with Rosalyn and he followed them silently as more and more spirits arrived in front of him and he looked at the girl quietly before writing, "This isn't a good idea, Mary isn't here with us. She's still in the cafeteria."

Rosayln looked at the kid then glanced back at the figures. She knew that in order to escape, she had to distract them somehow. They just sat quietly around a table, holding hands. She looked back at the kid and replied with, "We might need to distract them, but how?"

"Question them. Ask who they are and what they want." He said and he felt an over-whelming presence in the room as he began to draw multiple entities standing around the table keeping them boxed in and standing on top of the table was a male figure missing the left side of his head and he was holding a gun in one hand. Nikki felt sick and he clung to the older female fearfully after he finished drawing and he handed it to her.

Alister could not help but notice the hooded figures surrounding him and a few other people. All the figures turned their heads and nodded. He couldn't see what the kid was seeing, but he knew that something fishy was afoot. "What ever you are doing, it will only bring about darkness." He replied. Alister tried to escape, but he felt like he was being pushed back down onto the chair. "We must not waste anymore time with these fools." One of the hooded figures replied, "Mary, please show us that you are here." As soon as the hooded figures started chanting, a strange energy filled the room. "This is not good." Rosalyn thought to herself.

Sora looked at the boy who entered and he shrugged but soon he heard a bit of chanting and he grabbed Rosalyn's arm and whimpered, "She won't listen to you... she wants to be left alone." He said trying to get them to stop but he cried out in pain feeling all of the energies in the room and he began to draw the energies until his hands bled from the speed and intensity of the situation. Over all of the hooded figures the word dead was written.

Rosalyn stared in horror. Was this her destiny, to be trapped with these people forever? She saw the word lined up on the hooded figures. "I think all these guys are actually dead." Rosalyn whispered. Were they dead? If so, what would be her fate? After a while, a sphere of energy stood suspended in front of her. After a few seconds, the sphere launched itself through a door and into the hallways. "What have you done?!" Rosalyn exclaimed. "We have established communication with the next world."
One of the hooded figures replied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sora barely felt a hand touch his shoulder before he passed out on the floor. His skin tone had become more pale and he laid upon the ground passed out, his notebook was right next to him. His eyes suddenly shot open and a female voice giggled, "He warned you that you were messing with the wrong spirit now I guess I'll punish you." The voice eerily spoke

Alister ran over to Sora. He took pulse just like his health class told him to. "He seems alright, a little faint, but nothing too serious." He looked up from Sora, only to see the female figure the kid saw. "Mary, why are doing this?!" He asked. The female entity chuckled and replied with, "It's only fair to seek vengeance after what had happened to me."

Last edited by a moderator:
The boy's head turned to Allister and spoke in Mary's voice, "I hate when people bother me with shit like this, find a different fucking spirit to summon not me! Why won't anyone leave me alone?!"

Rosalyn knew that Mary was not very happy about being awoken, but before she could say anything, the hooded figures said, "Mary has said enough." and the figure disappeared. The hooded figures began to chant again, and this time, there was a child's voice in the room. "Mae, if you are here, speak." Said the hooded figures.

Nikki laid upon the ground unconscious as the ghost of Mary left his young, fragile body and a small amount of blood trickled out of the side of his mouth as he laid on the floor with his dress up enough to reveal that he was really a boy in a dress.

Rosalyn was stunned for a few seconds to see that the girl was actually a guy. She replied as polite as she could, "That's a nice outfit you have."

He didn't seem to respond as his skin color seemed to slowly pale due to the injuries on his hands and the unexplained bleeding from his mouth. His seemingly lifeless body stayed on the floor as the hooded figures continued the seánce. (not sure how to spell it)

Status
Not open for further replies.