2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Psychological Horror, Scifi, Magical, Romance, Supernatural
School of the Supernatural
Plot
(Clark speaking)
Hell, quite literally, broke loose.
We're not kidding, there's like an assload of monsters and demons out there.
Oh... Angels too. Not that they like people, that is.
Still, with everything that's going on, humanity's pretty damn screwed.
Weeellll... Both yes, and no.
Yes because, well, as pre-stated, monsters and demons running rampant and causing all sorts of trouble.
But no, because of us.
We're exorcists and monster hunters, to sum us up.
How are we any different than the common Joe or Jenny from down the street?
Eh, even our bloodlines had that job.
It was some God-given thing right? I have no idea.
Anyway, I should probably go into more detail on what we have to do with each other.
Well, either your parents trained the shit out of you, or you're just noticing these monsters in your life.
Hey, we're sheep of the same herd, so why not come together and beat all the beasties back to hell, hmm?
Well our living quarters... Not really five star, but not really a piece of junk either. I mean we have wifi... And standard electricity.
Our cable sucks though, sorry. Not like we get paid for our job.
Yeah, we had so many problems of the house being attacked before that we had to line the entire perimeter in salt and holy water.
Demons. Are. Dicks.
Monsters are one thing, but demons are drawn to us like moths to a light.
No clue why.
Anyway, let me give you a little more insight of the house and yard.
The house is three stories tall, and two basements down.
Two upper stories are only for rooms; Sorry guys but the more of us that get their asses dragged here, the more crowded it gets. Me and Wes have top floor in our own rooms, since we, well, live here.
First floor has the den, kitchen, and some sliding glass door that goes outside in the back. Don't leave the TV on or you'll run the bill up and you'll have to pay it. Yeah, along with that, everyone works, everyone chips in, everyone helps each other.
Basements are for gear. Just for extra protection, we put even more salt down in there, in case a demon somehow gets into the house, either through possession or just sliding through a gap in the salt barrier, they can't get to our weapons and trash them.
The yard is usually for training, since it's so damn big.
Don't bug the salt barrier or we're dead.
No, i'm not exaggerating, we'd be screwed, and it would be your fault. Don't do it.
Well, we do travel around a lot in a huge SUV, so don't be doing crap in the back of the car, or wrecking the car.
Wes will get mad.
You would not like Wes mad.
He'd be worse than any demon that you'd meet, ever.
Well with all of that settled, I guess you're ready.
RULES

No making your character anything other than a human - The characters exist to EXTERMINATE monsters and demons, not be one of them, or to be a pet of someone else.

You have a character limit of 4 - Yeah, i've noticed that with WAY too many characters, an rp can get a little... Ehh... Out of control. Four's a good cap.

A minnimum of 5 sentences, please! - If you're really expecting someone to work off a one or two sentence post, you're nuts. Especially if everyone else is posting with WAY more length than you, it both isn't fair for you or everyone else, nor would it be in your comfort zone. This is a WARNING. This is for people who can post pretty long often.

Activity is a must - You should be able to post at least once a day. Don't disappear for a week and expect to jump right back in. If you have a reason to be gone for over a WEEK, tell me yourself. Don't send a messanger my way either, unless you absolutely cannot get on to tell me for whatever reason, but you know someone else out of the internet or something and can contact them. I will not allow the rp to be held up by one person's acts.

No constant posting - Please, this is very annoying. Have all your characters in the same post, it clogs up less of the thread, just put your characters name in a larger font and probably in color above the post to indicate what character you're rping in the post.

No OP weapons - Please, no heavenly laser blasts that can kill a demon in one shot or holy water potent enough to burn a ghost to ashes. It worked nothing like that in media, and it's not gonna work that way here.

No animals/furry characters - I will scream if I see this. In any way shape or form. Please guys, no.

No character hijacking - I will kill a man if I also see this. It's not cool. Don't do it. If you want to control every single damn character in a story, write your own ya power hungry derk.

No technology or large possessions - If you really think that your character could have a phone or puppy in a circus of mistreated creatures, I have no idea what type of reality you're living in. No. Don't do it. Little things like a necklace or broken watch are fine.

Warnings -

This rp is NOT for the light of heart or the soft of mind. Themes of psychological torture, mental illness, possession, killing, etc. are going to be the norm in this rp. If you join and then it gets too intense for you, do not say I didn't warn you.

Sexual themes are to be kept to spoilers. Please. Keep the taco to weiner action locked up into a spoiler. This isn't a Liberteen/Libertine rp.

Character Skeleton

Appearance:
Full Name:
Etmology (Optional):
Nickname(s):
Preferred Name:
Skin Tone:
Height:
Weight:
Build:
Eyes:
Hair:
Piercings and Identifying Marks:
Weapon(s) of Choice:
Special Traits:
Mental and/or Physical Disabilities:
Phobia(s):
Place of Birth:
Family:
Personality:
History:
Other:
Theme Song:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dragon Rebellion
sign me the FUCK up good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

Glad to see you're interested! Well you can use that character sheet to make a character until the time is right for the OOC thread to be released.

Do you want pictures or physical description, and if pictures, what kind?

Sign me up! I'm definately into this!

Do you want pictures or physical description, and if pictures, what kind?
Either is fine.
Anime or real, I don't care.

Well...
I'm not sure if I should wait a little longer or make the OOC now.

Status
Not open for further replies.