School of the Supernatural (OOC/Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lillian

Original poster
Hell, quite literally, broke loose.
We're not kidding, there's like an assload of monsters and demons out there.
Oh... Angels too. Not that they like people, that is.
Still, with everything that's going on, humanity's pretty damn screwed.
Weeellll... Both yes, and no.
Yes because, well, as pre-stated, monsters and demons running rampant and causing all sorts of trouble.
But no, because of us.
We're exorcists and monster hunters, to sum us up.
How are we any different than the common Joe or Jenny from down the street?
Eh, even our bloodlines had that job.
It was some God-given thing right? I have no idea.
Anyway, I should probably go into more detail on what we have to do with each other.
Well, either your parents trained the shit out of you, or you're just noticing these monsters in your life.
Hey, we're sheep of the same herd, so why not come together and beat all the beasties back to hell, hmm?
Well our living quarters... Not really five star, but not really a piece of junk either. I mean we have wifi... And standard electricity.
Our cable sucks though, sorry. Not like we get paid for our job.
Yeah, we had so many problems of the house being attacked before that we had to line the entire perimeter in salt and holy water.
Demons. Are. Dicks.
Monsters are one thing, but demons are drawn to us like moths to a light.
No clue why.
Anyway, let me give you a little more insight of the house and yard.
The house is three stories tall, and two basements down.
Two upper stories are only for rooms; Sorry guys but the more of us that get their asses dragged here, the more crowded it gets. Me and Wes have top floor in our own rooms, since we, well, live here.
First floor has the den, kitchen, and some sliding glass door that goes outside in the back. Don't leave the TV on or you'll run the bill up and you'll have to pay it. Yeah, along with that, everyone works, everyone chips in, everyone helps each other.
Basements are for gear. Just for extra protection, we put even more salt down in there, in case a demon somehow gets into the house, either through possession or just sliding through a gap in the salt barrier, they can't get to our weapons and trash them.
The yard is usually for training, since it's so damn big.
Don't bug the salt barrier or we're dead.
No, i'm not exaggerating, we'd be screwed, and it would be your fault. Don't do it.
Well, we do travel around a lot in a huge SUV, so don't be doing crap in the back of the car, or wrecking the car.
Wes will get mad.
You would not like Wes mad.
He'd be worse than any demon that you'd meet, ever.
Well with all of that settled, I guess you're ready.
RULES

No making your character anything other than a human - The characters exist to EXTERMINATE monsters and demons, not be one of them, or to be a pet of someone else.

You have a character limit of 4 - Yeah, i've noticed that with WAY too many characters, an rp can get a little... Ehh... Out of control. Four's a good cap.

A minnimum of 5 sentences, please! - If you're really expecting someone to work off a one or two sentence post, you're nuts. Especially if everyone else is posting with WAY more length than you, it both isn't fair for you or everyone else, nor would it be in your comfort zone. This is a WARNING. This is for people who can post pretty long often.

Activity is a must - You should be able to post at least once a day. Don't disappear for a week and expect to jump right back in. If you have a reason to be gone for over a WEEK, tell me yourself. Don't send a messanger my way either, unless you absolutely cannot get on to tell me for whatever reason, but you know someone else out of the internet or something and can contact them. I will not allow the rp to be held up by one person's acts.

No constant posting - Please, this is very annoying. Have all your characters in the same post, it clogs up less of the thread, just put your characters name in a larger font and probably in color above the post to indicate what character you're rping in the post.

No OP weapons - Please, no heavenly laser blasts that can kill a demon in one shot or holy water potent enough to burn a ghost to ashes. It worked nothing like that in media, and it's not gonna work that way here.

No animals/furry characters - I will scream if I see this. In any way shape or form. Please guys, no.

No character hijacking - I will kill a man if I also see this. It's not cool. Don't do it. If you want to control every single damn character in a story, write your own ya power hungry derk.

No technology or large possessions - If you really think that your character could have a phone or puppy in a circus of mistreated creatures, I have no idea what type of reality you're living in. No. Don't do it. Little things like a necklace or broken watch are fine.

Warnings -

This rp is NOT for the light of heart or the soft of mind. Themes of psychological torture, mental illness, possession, killing, etc. are going to be the norm in this rp. If you join and then it gets too intense for you, do not say I didn't warn you.

Sexual themes are to be kept to spoilers. Please. Keep the taco to weiner action locked up into a spoiler. This isn't a Liberteen/Libertine rp.

Character Skeleton

Appearance:
Full Name:
Etmology (Optional):
Nickname(s):
Preferred Name:
Skin Tone:
Height:
Weight:
Build:
Eyes:
Hair:
Piercings and Identifying Marks:
Weapon(s) of Choice:
Special Traits:
Mental and/or Physical Disabilities:
Phobia(s):
Place of Birth:
Family:
Personality:
History:
Other:
Theme Song (Optional):

WIP~
2a020393671adde1defd504baa31cdbc.jpg
Full Name:

Nickname(s):

Preferred Name:

Twenty Three.

D.O.B. (Date of Birth):
10/31.

Race/Ethnicity:

Skin Tone:

Porcelain.

Height:
5'6"

Weight:
127lbs.

Build:
Thin, Fit, Curvy.

Eyes:
Icy.

Hair:
Green a
nd blue.

•Septum Piercing
•Monroe Piercing
•Tongue Piercing
°Some Tattoos (If they become visible, they'll be describes in the RP and added here)

Weapon(s) of Choice:

Special Traits:

Mental and/or Physical Disabilities:

Phobia(s):

Place of Birth:

Family:

Personality:

History:

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Theme song is optional, yes. Sorry for a lack of clarification.
But still, DAT RAINBOW HAIR.

Kay~
And yess<3
Are both Clark and Wes going to be your characters out of curiosity?

Yep. Was gonna post their bios juuusttt...
Now

Appearance:
500full.jpg

Full Name: Weston Jernald Thomson
Nickname(s): Wes, West, Wessy
Preferred Name: Wes
D.O.B. (Date of Birth): 11/14
Race/Ethnicity: White
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 6'3
Weight: 152 lbs
Build: Muscular, Lean, Frail
Eyes: Orange-Topaz (Contacts; Brown)
Hair: Black
Piercings and Identifying Marks: Silver Earrings, Odd tattoes all over torso
Weapon(s) of Choice: Sword, Holy water, Crosses, Silver bullets
Special Traits: Wes has a body perfect for possession cases.
Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: None that he speaks of.
Phobia(s): None that he speaks of.
Place of Birth: Virgina, USA
Family:
Mary Thomson (Deceased)
Jerald Thomson (Deceased)
Clarkson Thomson (Alive)
Personality: Wes is a very quiet man. He's the cook, advisor, main money-earner, and the glue of the house. He is very resourceful, using anything around him as a weapon against an attacker. If there is a disturbance in the group, expect a large weapon to swipe right by your face and him saying the phrase: "Next time, I won't miss."
History: TBA
Other: N/A
Theme Song: TBA

Appearance:
images

Full Name: Clarkson Reynold Thomson
Nickname(s): Clark
Preferred Name: Clark
D.O.B. (Date of Birth): 12/25
Race/Ethnicity: White
Skin Tone: Normal pigment of a White person
Height: 5'6
Weight: 138 lbs
Build: Muscular, Lean
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Piercings and Identifying Marks: Scar that encircles his waist
Weapon(s) of Choice: Holy water, salt, matches, and guns
Special Traits: Clark is the one to easily identify if a situation were caused by something mundane, or supernatural. He also appears to be quite intelligent.
Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: Panic disorder
Phobia(s): Butterflies, Death, the Dark
Place of Birth: Virgina, USA
Family:
Mary Thomson (Deceased)
Jerald Thomson (Deceased)
Wes Thomson (Alive)
Personality: Clark is the more... Outgoing brother. He's talkative, he's loud, he can be somewhat annoying, but boy is he stubborn. He will not give up on a case or person, even if his life depended on it. He will keep fighting til the end of the world with his outlook on life. He is also very tempermental. Don't upset him.
History: TBA
Other: N/A
Theme Song: TBA

~WIP~
tumblr_nquyggNYeG1qid9hso1_500.jpg

Full Name: Mina Gautier
Nickname(s): Mimi
Preferred Name: Mina
D.O.B. (Date of Birth): August 28th
Race/Ethnicity: French-Korean
Skin Tone: Fair
Height: 5'8in
Weight: 137lb
Build: Small, muscular
Eyes: Black
Hair: Light brown
Piercings and Identifying Marks: Triangle-shaped scar on the back of her neck
Weapon(s) of Choice: Guns, silver bullets, sage and other herbs
Special Traits: Mina has an extensive knowledge of herbs and their uses.
Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: She's prone to anxiety attacks
Phobia(s): Heights, furries
Place of Birth: Maine, USA
Family:
Mark Gautier (Father, Alive)
Mee-hui Gautier (Mother, Alive)
Minu Gautier (Twin brother, Unknown)
Personality: Mina may appear to be a polite young lady, though in reality she is outrageous and outlandish, as well as a quick talker and thinker. She's eccentric and a little masochistic, but ultimately friendly.
History: ~WIP~
Other: She laughs like a maniac
Theme Song: Let's Dance, Boys! (2nd Climax Ver.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
d55c5b933fe2c49cf19df7e4061fd34e.png

Full Name: Yi Feng
Nickname(s): Fang, mostly just for people who don't pronounce his name properly.
Preferred Name: Feng. Sounds like "lung" with an F instead of an L.
D.O.B. (Date of Birth): 2/5
Race/Ethnicity: Chinese
Skin Tone: Normal skin tone for a Chinese
Height: 5'10
Weight: 150 lbs
Build: Athletic, Lean
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Hair
Piercings and Identifying Marks: The lightning bolt on his shirt, ever-present blue jacket, and long hair
Weapon(s) of Choice: Fists
Special Traits: Pretty agile and has fast hands.
Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: None Known.
Phobia(s): None Known.
Place of Birth: Ganzhou, Jiangxi, China
Family: A little sister. Both parents have passed away.
Personality: Usually pretty laid-back, but kind of defiant.
History:
Other:
Theme Song (Optional):

Alright guys, just 4 more people and the IC can start!

Give me like an hour or so to bash out a cs

(While I wrote this I slowly noticed that I was making a really stereotypical Irish person so I went with it)
Appearance:

Full Name: Jaycob Alen
Nickname(s): Red Rage
Preferred Name: Jay
D.O.B.: 5/23
3061109_1351889993842.53res_400_300.jpg

Jay normally wears lose jeans, shirt and runners when normally dressed.
(Best image I could find just pretend the fire is a shield)
Race/Ethnicity: Irish
Skin Tone: White very white
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 140 lb
Build: Small
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Red
Weapon(s) of Choice: Fists (sort of)
Special Traits:

Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: Dyslexia.
Phobia(s): Acrophobia: Fear of situations that are difficult to escape. Large groups, sealed off exits, ect
Place of Birth: Ireland
Family:
Brother: Harry Alen (missing)
Mother: Clair Alen (Unknown presumed dead)
Father: Dan Alen (Unknown presumed dead)
Personality: Jay is a normally nice guy with a strong temper that normally causes some pain to himself rather than others. Like most he doesn't really like demons and monsters (who does) and that's when his anger comes in handy along with his powers that doesn't effect other people for unknown reasons.
History: Jay was born and raised in Ireland along with his older brother Harry who tended to tease him a bit like all older brothers do. He was reasonably normal but he was a bit of a nerd at heart and got teased by lots of people which lead to his somewhat violent nature at times. This didn't really help him much because he was the one who would loss since he wasn't strong or anything special. Once he was done with school he went to collage in America where his brother had moved years before, he lived on campus only a few hours from his brothers home so he visited from time to time. Jay was still in America at the time when hell broke loose (literally) and the world was plunged into darkness, that day his brother had driven the entire way to his house two cities over to pick him up and they spent their time traveling around until they got split up when monsters attacked them and cased after Jay who was able to save Harry who must have though his brother was dead after that. Jay was able to lose most of the monsters but one and that's when his rage took over and he used his powers for the first time. He summoned his power and was able to rip the monster to shreds. From then on Jay travelled alone killing monsters and the occasional demon but it was always a hard fight and it's not like he came out unscathed he has lost a few fights and gotten away with his life. After a bit of this he heard news of other people like him that wanted to make a group of them to fight back it sounded good to him he left straight away to join them.
Other:
Theme Song (Optional):

Status
Not open for further replies.