School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may already know

This is why I must keep my mature hat on because if I had taken it off 2 posts back Q_Q Well...we all know what would be coming from my mouth X'D

You know a mature hat has two meanings, right?

I keep it PG because if I didn't I'd have too many girls to handle. ;D
*poses*

*cries into a pillow somewhere alone*

Reactions: Ali
I really want to fuck with Sebastian >:l
In the totally mean non-sexual way >_>
Maybe slightly sexual way >.<

I'm looking for the speech I once wrote for Yala XD can't find it >.> darn it hahaha.

Can I know some things that'd make him freak out or should I just find out on my own xD

That make him freak out? Hmmm..never thought of anything for that.
I guess he doesn't like it when his ego is knocked down a few pegs,
he doesn't like women that make the first move; he prefers to make the first and last move ;P
Ummmm... mostly anything to do with his ego, regardless of his player attitude, his ego is insanely fragile xD

@Ali "Well...we all know what would be coming from my mouth X'D" If it's Tom.. Wouldn't you prefer "go into my mouth"?

Just had a meeting, sorry for disappearing like that :o

No worries kimu ^^

@Ali seems to be happy X'D You liked that, didn't you?

You know, there's this thing about Tom that makes even guys adore him. lol

Most of the time, yes hehe. He's just so frigging adorable, and sweet and sexy and…. trails further downwards… I'll be quiet

Not to mention that he looks like a very intelligent guy who's not trying too hard to look smart. Maybe that's it :3

YES, that definitely too. Gawd he just… when he talks… He's part of the damn reason why I even dared to take up acting in the first place! The way he says his words, they just hit home and made so much sense, right during the soul search 'what the hell do I want to do with myself' time I was in…

Oh and while looking for the speech for Yala I came across a part of another version of this RP where Alec is Yala's worst enemy, and vice versa. It just felt so perfect somehow and I wanted to share it.

From his drawer Alec pulled a stack of playing cards, but threw them back just as quick. Instead he walked back to the window and looked out. He saw quite a bunch of students swarming at the plaza. He snorted as he saw some of the students he had pulled tricks on in the past year. Ah good times, and even better was, he now had a few more ideas coming up to pull on unsuspecting newbies.
With a smirk on his face he watched and planned each of his moves. This was going to be one hell of a school year again, and nothing to stop him except… Right, except Yala, who was walking down the road and headed up to the stairways.
Every single time when he had tried to pull off something, she had stopped him, or worse, punished him afterwards.
She had literally ruined every single prank he had pulled. But how in the world could she even manage to ruin even his ideas without him even doing it?
He slammed his fist against the window frame. Damn that woman.

Character Name: Iris Sionnach

Race: Kitsune

Power: Shapeshifting and fox fire (though the latter is used more for illumination then for anything else, it can burn things is she wishes it to)

Appearance: Iris has bottom length white hair with purple undertones that she usually wears back in a low hanging ponytail., and her eyes are a deep shade of amethyst. Though she would seem old to most humans at 100, she is the equivalent of about 16 in comparison. Her body is much more mature than an average 15/16 year old human girls, with long shapely legs, full hips and a slightly larger than average bust. She had two large white furred ears tipped in purple that sit noticeably atop her head, and a long white, purple tipped tail that tends to trail along the ground behind her if she's not careful.
2008-06-16-105090.jpeg

Personality: It isn't that Iris is a shy person, it's that she doesn't trust easily, preferring to keep most people at arms length until she's sure of their intentions. She doesn't talk much and would probably never be the one to strike up a conversation with someone, much preferring to keep to herself. This is a constant battle for her because she often finds herself feeling very lonely, but can't ever seem to trust someone enough to let them get closer to her, so she has never really had many friends. She does no like to be touched by anyone, especially males, unless she is the one to initiate the touching, which rarely ever happens. She is normally a very passive person, unless cornered, then she becomes violent and lashes out at the person responsible for the situation. If you are lucky enough to work your way through her inner defences, you'll find that she is actually a very warm and caring person who thinks the world of those she has decided to call friends, and once you've won her loyalty you will have it forever.

History: Iris' past is dark and full of loneliness and betrayal. After being tricked into shifting into her fox form and sold by one whom she counted as a friend, Iris spend the better part of 50 years locked in a cage and kept as a pet in the home of a large rich family. They kept her from transforming and getting away by placing a magic collar around her neck that forced her to stay in the fox form. Though she was routinely beaten, starved and mistreated by the majority of the family, one of the grandchildren of the man that owned her was able to befriend her and one day, when the rest of the family was otherwise distracted, helped her escape. It was actually he who told her of the school and helped her get there. Even though it was the name of the family that had held her prisoner for nearly half her life, Iris took the last name of the boy who saved her, her dearest and most loved friend Tristan.

Theme Music: What will I Remember - Emilie Autumn

Voice Actor: Sarah Greene

Other: She was a very accomplished lyre/harp player before she was captured and hopes that once things are settled at the school that she can pick it up once again. She also really loves to sing though she doesn't think she's any good at it.. While in her 'human' form, Iris has the ability to length her canine teeth and claws and has an extra sensitive sense of smell and hearing. She also has very good night vision.

Iris is a 1st year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.