School of the Lost. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't be alarmed Kaiden, I'm friendly," he said in a low tone of his voice. "My name is Prince. I'm one of the students that came in late in Mr.Vlad's class. I wish to join your group." He said being straight into the point.

She remained hidden behind her hair while acting strangely normal. Her hands were tucked into the back pockets of her black jeans while she heard those footsteps echoing through her ears. Her head immediately snapped up in case it was that Bitch and the group who wanted more but instead it was another boy who wanted to become friends with them. She looked between Jace, Kaiden and Prince with a emotionless face. Her cheeks returned to normal as her lips tugged into a small smile, She was happy for now.

Knowing she had these three as friends she giggled and smiled brightly she couldn't hide her happiness anymore and this was different for her since all her life she has experienced nothing but pain, sorrow, and guilt but now she was experiencing something new which was happiness. Without even a warning she pulled the three of them into a group hug as she smiled and laughed like how a child would.

"I'll take that as a yes. I know how you feel being alone and all. Being and outcast and TOO different from other people is no fun." He said with a smile. "and when I mean TOO different, well.... you'll see later on," He added.

Last edited:
Once Prince finished introducing himself, and requested to become part of their group, he himself didn't mind it too much, however he wasn't sure about the others, or how things would turn out from now on. Then, all of a sudden, Nana after giggling and smiling, pulled him into a quite sudden group hug with the other two boys and he started to blush despite his best efforts to conceal it... This hug was quite an unfamiliar sensation since he'd never recieved something like this for who knows how long. Without thinking much about it, he began to smile too, it was more of a shy smile, but a smile nonetheless. The warm feeling he felt inside him, the feeling of happiness seemed almost alien to him, but he welcomed it, he was happy seeing Nana happy, and that he now had people he could at least relate to and call friends... He closed his eyes enjoying the embrace, forgetting about his fears, his worries, and his problems while it lasted. Then, Prince began to talk again, and Kaiden opened his eyes, intrigued by what Prince meant when he said he was "TOO different" from other people.

Last edited:
After the group hug, Prince sensed something that wasn't right in his surroundings. He noticed a few teens were staring. "Hey guys, something is wrong. I sense people are are coming this way and they don't look too friendly," Prince said having a very serious look on his face.

Last edited:
Jace was a little suprised at Nana's sudden happiness. But he was even more suprised when she pulled him and the others in for a group hug. He wasn't used to this kinda thing. He use to think of himself as "The bad ass lone wolf". but not so much now. He had friends. Although, he wasn't quite sure what to make of the new guy, if the accepted him, so did he. he was a tad perplexed when prince said he was "too different" but disregarded it quickly. what suprised him even more was when he said he sensed people coming their way.

Jace pulled his knife out again and muttered "Let's dance"

"I really don't want to do this but, remember when I said I'm TOO different from other people?" Prince asked as he clutches his fist as he saw the same group of kids that Nana beat up earlier coming in the library in bigger numbers.

Kaiden looked at the group of people running towards them, he recognized some of them from the hall he had run through before... Since when did the security guards let them go that quick? Not to mention he was next to clueless where the rest of them came from, he sighed wearily bringing up his fists and taking a few deep breaths, he level headedly got ready for a probably fight. Though he looked inquisitively at Prince when he too prepared for himself noting how he didn't want to do something, and considering he had the ability to materialize himself to places, who knows what he'd do here?

Her smile faded while hearing the noise of footsteps coming their way and once she looked into the direction of the sounds she noticed that it was the kids coming to play a game with her again, She figured she was just that popular. She giggled at the thought before glancing over to each of her friends and gave then a nod before stepping in front of them and stood their with her arms folded across her chest as a smirk played across her face. But within a few moments of silence she stood face to face with the Blond and snickered.

"Come back for more. .How cute. ."

With that she darted over to the Blond and taught her a lesson by simply ramming her into a nearby locker and sent her right knee into her gut before sending a punch with her left into that pretty face of hers.

After seeing Nana darting towards the blond girl and giving her a knee to the face, Prince stood there with his fists tighter than ever. It didn't take long but winds began to pick up followed by books, tables, and other debris started to rise up. Lightning suddenly crackled around him and the winds began to pick up even stronger. Prince's hair began started to rise and his brown eyes and his hair began to flash in a change color and back to normal several times.....
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Nana was quite the remarkable fighter, evidently it was partially fueled by her anger. As the others began advancing despite the many times they had tried before, Kaiden wondered how long it would take for them to realize the futility of their actions... He watched with curiousity momentarily as Prince started to "transform", or at least he appeared to, it reminded him of something he saw on TV once, but he couldn't remember what it was, then the rest of the group started to rush towards him and his companions. He waited until the first person in the group decided to throw a punch at him, it wasn't the strongest, but he knew it would hurt if he let it hit him, so he dodged out of the way, and seeing an opportunity, grabbed the arm of the assailant and twisted it. Then he used his other hand to deliver a blow just about strong enough to knock him out cold for now. Letting the now unconscious boy drop to the floor, his head turned to the rest of the crowd waiting for their next move...

Last edited:
A few more of Prince's new friends began to defend themselves when suddenly a burst energy erupted from within him causing him to make a creator from where he was standing. Prince's hair had turn golden and stood up in a spikey like manner. His eye had changed from brown to green followed have a yellow aura engulf around him. Prince had transformed in to a super being known as Super Saiyan. He began to look at the other students with a nasty stare that will give anyone nightmares. "Now then," he said in pissed low tone of his voice, "Who's first?"

bardock_ssj_gif_by_majingokuable-d4stw9u.gif
SSJ2_BARDOCK.jpg

Nana was no longer a nice person since her anger and pain got the better of her. While successfully sending that punch towards the Blond she smiled when hearing the Blond scream for mercy due to Nana being so violent. The blond was down on the ground out cold and now Nana had at least five more friends to go through. Her eyes shinned and her smile was wicked and wide. A male taller then her darted towards her while a female of the same height as her came from the opposite directions she smirked and waited for the right time and when that time finally came she quickly dropped down to the floor to only have the two people run face to face with each other and tumble to the ground she then got up and laughed for she was enjoying this and looked at the others and raised her fist and got into her defensive mode before glazing at the last three people and asked a question.

"Who's next?. ."

Prince's opponents didn't move a muscle after witnessing a transformation that they never seen before. "No one? Well I guess I'm going to have to come to you guys then ,HYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Prince shouted as he dashed toward them in a blink of any eye and did series of punches and kicks that sent his opponents flying in different directions. One he was done with them, he teleported near Nana.....

From what Kaiden could gather from the prince, he had just increased his strength dramatically, dammit if only he could remember where he'd seen this before... As Prince appeared to teleport near Nana, he re-assessed what he saw, gathering that he didn't teleport, and rather moved at a speed faster than the human eye can see. He wished he was capable of something like that, it would have made escaping class so much easier on him, focusing back on the fight, there were only 3 others remaining that were facing Nana, she managed to take down two of the 5 that were ganging up on her. He looked back at the group that was surrounding him, coundting at least 7 more and they were still standing there, as if they were mocking him. He held up his hands, moving back towards Pince and Nana, the group of 7 merged with the group of 3 that was also hesitant to throw any punches. Then as if they were one, all 10 of them charged at them, Kaiden was caught a little surprise, wondering just how many times they've planned something like this, he dodged as many of the hits as he could grabbing the leg of one of them that tried to throw a kick at his groin after jumping to dodge it. Quickly assessing his weight and how much effort it'll take to throw him, he swung the student which was another male at the rest of the group, knocking down a good number of them. His calmness was beginning to fade, anger started to show in his eyes as he gradually started to lose control of what he was doing..

Prince stood there as some of the remaining students began throwing punches and kicks at him. The attacks all landed on Prince, but he didn't show any signs pain, in fact, it doesn't even phase him all. "Now, it's my turn............." He said looking unimpressed.
goku-cooler-i9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.