School of the Lost. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
He noticed the way she held her knees against her chest. He chuckled a bit because he did the same thing. He waited awhile to say anything because he started to look at her, really look at her. She was beautiful, everything about her was. He finally understood why she giggled. It was the thunder. She enjoyed it. The monotonous repetitive sound seemed to give her a thrill. It was strangely.... cute. "I'm scared to love. I'm scared to care for anyone." he was shocked at how open he had become, but decided to keep going. "My best friend, the girl I loved commited suicide last winter. She never said goodbye. She never knew I loved her. She said, in her letter, that the reason she ended her life was because the one person she wanted to love her, didn't. It was me. She never knew how I felt because I was too scared of rejection. It tore me apart. It still does. I have nightmares of her calling out to me, sometimes. Every damn time in the nightmare, I turn my back and walk away." Jace takes a long swig of his Vodka and then says. "sorry if i freaked you out."

She felt a little comfortable speaking to people who seemed to understand what she was experiencing and feeling and it became clear that the three of them were going to become the best of friends someday because they are all opening up to one another which had to be a sign of some kind of connection. She sighed and hid her face within her knees while hearing the others speak of their own problems, It was interesting to listen to other people's stories and past memories. She smirk and lifted her head for a moment to stare at the two before confessing her sin.

"I have. .Killed someone before, Just to release the anger I had trapped within me. But I also tortured many souls just because I wanted them to feel the pain I felt during my whole life. ."

She then buried her head back in her knees and felt her muscles tense and a knot being created within her throat for this was nothing easy to confess, Especially to people she doesn't really know but can trust at the least to keep her darkest secret. She was just too afraid to even speak anymore for this could possibly be something that could be released towards the public if she was to do the wrong thing to make the both of them angry at her. Tears formed in her eyes as she sniffled slightly she was not all that nice as she appeared to be because in all due reality she was a heartless monster.

he looked at her. He should have probably ran in fear. Went and told everyone about who she was. That's what a normal person would have done, right? Once again though, Jace wasn't normal. He always had a fascination with the thought of killing someone. He wondered if it helped. If it helped take away your own pain by hurting someone else. He thought a lot about killing his own parents. They were both filthy rich. His father a drunk and his mother a heroine addict. He thought they deserved death. When Nana started sniffling he wanted so bad to hug her and hold her and tell her that he wasn't afraid of her. That he thought people who had things about them that the rest of the world would consider ugly, he considered gorgeous.

Jace did the only logical thing he could to show her that he accepted who she was regardless of what she'd done. "wanna drink?" he held the bottle towards her with a grin on his face. Wondering what her reaction would be.

Hearing Nana confess what she did, Kaiden remembered his anger, perhaps the anger they all had deep within. The same anger that he turned against himself, over and over again, the scars that he had on his limbs were almost like tattoos, ones that he was carefull to hide, just like his emotions. He remembered more than one occasion where someone got him mad enough to direct the anger towards them, regret always followed, guilt and regret, somthing that he saw in Nana too. As Nana buried her head in her knees, Kaiden began to feel he needed to do something, after a few moments of hesitation, despite his nervousness, his fear, he put a hand on her shoulder, his muscles tensed a little stopping his arm from shaking. While his face showed no change in expression, his eyes seemed to get a little watery before he blinked quickly, the tears slowly fading away. He didn't know what to say, verbal communication was one of his weak point, it was something he always knew he'd come to regret one day.

She sniffled a little more while finally lifting her head up from her knees but kept her eyes away from the two of them. At the moment she was too embarrassed to even speak anymore but she managed to communicate mentally by looked up completely and smiled a little smile before she nodded her head and slowly reached her right hand out towards the Vodka bottle before wrapping her fingers around it and took it from him. While bringing it back and held it close to her lips before finally tapping the rim of the bottle against her lips and tilted it to an angle as the liquid then went into her mouth and down her throat. She took a long sip before tilting the bottle back down and removed the rim from her lips as it sat within her hand. She made a face of sourness and sighed since she now felt more relaxed then before.

"Thanks. ."

She said while feeling that one hand on her shoulder as she turned her attention to Kaiden and smiled a delicate smile before looking back over to Jace and handed him the bottle back knowing he would have wanted it sooner then later. She could now consider these two her friends. She perked up as the second period bell rang and that was the indicator that it was time to go but she didn't want to go to her mathematics class so she might go to the library instead and read or write. She slowly brushed Kaiden's hand off her shoulder before getting up on her feet.

After Nana left, Jace sat there. He stared into the sky and just though about things. At one point he got up and stood as close to the edge of the school that he could get and looked down. Wondering if his new friends would be upset if he jumped. He thought that more than likely they wouldn't really care, considering he'd just meant them. He then walked back inside and went into the bathroom to stare at himself in the mirror.

He looked like shit. Long wet black hair cut into a sort of fringe, bags under his eyes, which were bloodshot red, light stubble across his face, his clothes were even a mess. He looked like a homeless person. He laughed at the irony of the situation. His mother and father were rich, and he looked like a hobo. He though about what Elizabeth would think. Would she be dissapointed? Angry? Sad? No, she'd be happy. She was always happy with him. No matter what he did, she never tried to tell him otherwise. He started to cry. Tears rushing down his face like the rain that fell upon him earlier. He walked into one of the stalls, sat down on the closed toillet seat, and began to draw a scene from one of the many ways he wished he could die.

After witnessing a little 5 second fight between a lonely girl and a Blondie girl that got head-slammed into the table, the young teen decided to leave as well since he figured he'll let lose on anyone who wanted to mess with him. He walked to Mr. Vlad and handed him a note stating that he is going to the restroom and will be back shortly. Mr. Vlad nodded and said, "At least you have manners, go on ahead. Take care of what you need to take care of." The young teen nodded with a "hm" and walked out the classroom. When he left and check to see if anyone was watching, he instant transmissioned to the roof where the other students are but not too close to where the other students can see him coming. It was raining outside but that didn't phase the young teen. He started walking toward the other students since they're just sitting there just to hang out. but before he could get close to them the bell rang and the female student left so did the male student as well.

Last edited:
As Nanna left when the bell rang, he figured it wouldn't be in the best of her interests if he followed her. His attention turned to Jace, whom looked quite gloomy really... When Jace approached the edge of the roof, Kaiden got himself ready to intervene incase he jumped, standing up and starting to walk towards him, however Jace just simply looked down at the townbelow him, and headed inside thankfully. However just to be sure Jace wasn't trying some other form of suicide, Kaiden was about to follow, but was interrupted by another boy that seemed to have materialized in front of him...

She sighed while holding the straps of her backpack which were upon her shoulders her head hanged down as the halls were now flooded with students, She was trying to look as if she was not a bother to anyone but then a shove came from the back of her soon enough she crashed to the ground due to the lose of her balance and as she turned with a groan her eyes were gazing upon a group of well groomed kids. She growled silently under her breath when lifting herself back onto her feet before dusting off her clothes and sighed. She was not here to cause trouble nor play games with these people all she wanted was to go to the Library and read a good book or write something. But within a matter of seconds a fist filled with power went flying to her face as a punch was delivered to the left cheek making her head forcefully turn to the right. With that she looked back at the others and snarled before throwing off her backpack and quickly darted forward before delivering a punch towards the same blond headed Bitch she had a conversation with in French.

Her punch was filled with anger and power and once she watched the Woman crash to the floor she growled at the other kids as they tried they best to attack her. But she was fast when performing her defense attacks. A male tried to send a kick to her gut but her failed when she was quick grabbing ahold of her foot and flipped him over before sending her own kick to his right side. It took only a few minutes when she finished battling with ten different students but when she was done she took a look around herself to only have others stare at her in fear as they backed away from her as she retrieved her backpack and ran down the hall heading to an abandon classroom. Whispering was created behind her as teachers and security offices began to question the other students as to what happened to the victims but most of them stayed quiet while the rest yelled the answers out of fear.

When she turned the left corner at the end of the hall and vanished behind the wall she nearly stumbled to the ground due to her tripping on her feet as tears ran down from her eyes. She knew she was dangerous but knew she would have to face the consequences sooner or later. She silently cried when finally reaching the abandon classroom and simply threw herself into the door and fell into the room she was hurt her cheek was bruises and her lip was busted because a man was lucky and got a punch to her mouth. The taste of blood tickled her tongue.

Jace ran out of the bathroom because of all the commotion he heard. Normally he wouldn't give a rat's ass about what was going on in this shit hole school but something told him otherwise. He walked out to see the girl, Nana, Sending a roundhouse kick straight into a students face. She then ran away before he could say anything. 10 or so preppies were laid out on the floor, including the bitch from 1st period. He walked by and spat on them. "Dumbasses" was the only word he said as he attempted to follow Nana down the corridor's of the school.

He searched and searched until finally, he was ready to give up. He heard a small crash coming from one of the surrounding rooms. Jace did a quick 360 and located it's source. He approached the room and knocked. He peered inside, not waiting for a reply. He saw her there, crying, all huddled up, knees against her chest like they had been on the roof.

"Ya'know..... We keep meeting up like this. You all alone. Me finding you in obscure places." he said to her.

Last edited:
Kaiden could hear distant sounds of a commotion, without much hesitation he moved around the boy who materialized in front of him, he'd have to inquire about that later. Bolting down the hallways towards the noise, eventually coming to a group of 10 "posh" looking people, that girl from french class earlier included, how the hell did she get back on her feet? They seemed to be beaten up, and from the conversations he picked up around him, hey had tried to attack someone, but it backfired. Putting two and two together he figured they had attempted to exact revenge on Nana, evident by that girl from french class's look of annoyance she had. He had a feeling that girl would try something else, perhaps even frame Nana? In either case, he needed to find her, so, where is she? He clenched his fists, his eyes darting around the halls wondering which one she went down. Hearing footsteps sound down the one in front of him he moved down it, breaking into a sprint, being careful not to make too much noise, following them the best he could, the hall made a left turn before stopping at a wall... It was a little odd really, where would she go? He inspected the wall, looking for anything that might give him some ideas about where these footsteps came from. Then the sound of somoene else running down thehall made him turn quickly, he tensed himself, getting ready for a fight incase it was someone coming after him.

"G-Go away!. ."

She snapped while keeping her back turned towards the familiar voice that spoke to her. She sniffled and continuously wiped at her eyes with her damp sleeves while her hair crossed her pale face. She still felt the warm tears travel down her cheeks as she held herself trying to not to think about what has happened a few moments earlier. Her cheek was tender and her pink tongue ran across her bottom lip every now and then just to lick upon the blood coming from the small cut upon it. She was a mess but she could care less on how she looked like, All she cared about was that she didn't want to go out of control again and hurt anyone else. She was just to afraid to go one with her Hell of a life she just wanted to be safe and keep others safe from herself.

"Leave the Monster alone. ."

She mumbled while lowering her head and placed it on her knees while her arms embraced them close to her chest. She remained silent after that. Her mind was no longer thinking and her eyes slowly closed releasing the last of her tears as they did. She wanted to be left alone and wanted to be under her own control. She sniffled and remained motionless and silent she just wanted anyone around her to leave.

Jace stood there for about 5 minutes. Staring at her. She told him to leave but he wouldn't budge, she needed someone right now, he could tell. She called herself a monster. So, this was the way she viewed herself in the mirror. He viewed himself dead when he looked in the mirror.

"give me a reason to leave, and I will." he said.

He walked up to and slid down the wall until his body met the floor.

He heard voices behind the wall, spotting a small door, one that was slightly ajar, it almost blended in with the wall. He was about to investigate further when the footsteps at the hall reminded him of the incoming threat, drawing closer and closer. When the supposed persuer rounded the corner, he realized it was that damn girl from french class again! He realized this would get real ugly real fast if he didn't do something, leaning against the door which quietly shut completely, thankfully. His anger towards her starting to fuel his actions, he looked her straight in the eye with a death glare. "Why are you following me?" He asked her, silently noting the bruises that ruined her otherwise "perfect" complexion to your average male. His fists were still clenched, as he dug his nails into his palms, trying to resist the overwhelming urge to punch her.

Last edited:
She sighed and held herself tighter and closer while hiding her face from the rest of the public. Her hands began to shake uncontrollably and her thoughts came rushing into her head causing her to wince as her head throbbed due to the many thoughts she was thinking.

"Because, I don't want to hurt anyone else. .I don't want to cause anymore trouble with anyone."

She replied with a shaky voice while she remained distant from the others but she lifted her head due to having a bad feeling crossing her head turned over her right shoulder as she noticed that the door was shut and with that she slowly lifted herself to her feet and silently approached the door and took a look out the small window to only see Kaiden speaking towards the Woman she fixed. Her eyes widen with amusement before reaching her right hand down lower towards the handle of the door and silently wrapped her fingers around it and added a little force by pushing it down and cracking open the door. She silently slipped out from behind the door and placed herself near Kaidne's side as her eyes glared at the woman who stands in front of her. She inhaled a deep breath and spoke silently but with a tone filled with warning.

"Back off. ."

Her eyes never left the girl but she did move a step forward as if she was ready to start something all over again. She was cold, and becoming a bit more violent one could tell just by looking her eyes that she was not the nice girl she was earlier.

Jace followed Nana out the door and saw the blonde girl standing there like she was about to make a move. Nana was standing next to Kaiden staring at the blonde bitch telling her to back off. That's it, he'd had enough, Jace walked in front of Kaiden and Nana and reached into his pocket and pulled out his switchblade, flicking it open.

"Hey Barbie, wanna party?" He gave the girl A sinisterr grin as he pointed at her with his knife. "if not, I suggest you turn around and run before I tear you to pieces" the girl's look turned to utter horror. She turned and ran down the hold as fast as she could. Jace started laughing hysterically. "bitch" he called out while laughing continuiously.

Kaiden inhaled and exhaled slowly, quellming his anger slowly but surely, he felt a little pity for the girl as she ran, still wondering why she decided to follow them, he wondered if she'd bring anyone back with her if she decided to return. If she was running to tattle on them, and perhaps try and get them into trouble, though seeing the current amount of trouble she's most likely in at the moment might dissuade her somewhat. Unless of course her parents had her back, which he doubted, otherwise she wouldn't be here with the rest of the students in this school. He turned to look at Nana and Jace, glad that they arrived in time, otherwise things might have gotten pretty ugly...

She watched silently and observed the moments of Jace they were swift and accurate which she found amusing in a way. She remained silent before taking a step back to give Jace some space and quietly turned her head to look over to Kaiden who seemed to be cooling down a bit. She noticed that these two had her back, And the thought of it just made her smile since she now knew that people would actually take the time to protect her no matter what kind of person she might be. Her head was guided back to the blond as she ran away in fear and that just made her day she laughed for this was becoming a bit more fun since she now had friends to laugh with.

"Nice one Jace. ."

She commented with a bright and lovely smile before looking back over to Kaiden and cocked her head to the right in curiosity before silently asking.

"Would you like to go to the Library with me Kaiden?. ."

She was a bit shy when asking since she didn't do this sort of thing often and then she turned her head back towards the direction of Jace and asked the same question. She felt her cheeks burn a little as a pink shade came across them. She looked down at the ground in order to hide her pink colored cheeks.

Despite with all the commotions with the same students he saw before, the young teen caught up with them again. He walked towards them and tapped Jace on the shoulder....

Kaiden nodded after a moment of consideration figuring he had nothing better to do, as his classes were kinda low on his list of priorities... Plus, it's not every day that someone asked him to hang around with them. Admittedly, he was fairly nervous about this though, it's been a while since he did something like this, but he trusted her, trying his best not to let that nervousness get to him. He noticed Nana blush after asking the same question to Jace, realizing he wasn't the only one nervous about this. Then, curiously enough, some more footsteps were heard down the hall, but much quieter ones this time, then same boy that had materialized in front of him on the roof rounded the corner and tapped Jace on the shoulder. He seemed like quite the enigma, "strange" in a different way than he, Jace, and nana were...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.