School Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"sounds like a date" he teased as he got his bag. This day was looking like it was going to go well. He even had a new nickname, he laughed a bit to himself as he got to the gym door. "please lead the way. I hope they have good food" he said, his stomach grumbling slightly

"D-date..." Lori mumbled and wanted to say something back but he was obviously just trying to mess around again. "Yeah, the foods alright I guess." She pushed the door open and headed out of the gym, walking towards the cafeteria. Once there, she looked around suddenly catching the sight of Alex not far from them. Not wanting to get into any kind of talk with that girl-prince, Lori quickly hide behind Luci, she was small enough for it after all. "That's that dumb prince."

Alex didn't notice Lori come into the room since she was getting occupied by others coming up to her to talk, mostly girls that were in the previous girls school with Alex and Lori.

Luci was taken by surprise as Lori used him as a hiding place. After being told that the girl near them was prince, he examined her. It seemed she was very popular with the girls. This lead to stray thoughts running through his mind. "ummm does she...you know...swing the other way" He asked Lori trying to find the right way to phrase the question, if there was a right way.

Lori was still hiding behind Luci, only peaking out just slightly to watch what Alex was doing. She listened to his question, kind of surprised by it. "I...I don't know." She answered, "She's never shown any kind of interest with that stuff, only just treats them nicely and it's not like I pay attention to her love life." She wanted to get as far away from Alex as possible. "Let's get our food and go somewhere over there." She pointed to the farthest spot from Alex.

"yeah okay. If you want" He agreed as they walked over to where the food was being served. He helped Lori hide until they got to the food, then he edged her to go first. Luci couldn't decide on what he wanted, he fiddled with his wallet as he looked

Lori went first in the line since it seemed that's what he wanted. She grabbed something, not really caring too much about what it was as long as she liked the kind of food she got and then finished getting it. She stepped aside, and then waited for Luci to get his. Normally, she didn't go waiting for other people but he wasn't such a bad guy to hang out with and wasn't annoying like others.

Luci decided on the chicken sandwich. But he didn't buy just one, he filled a tray with them. He gave the money to the lady, then turned to Lori. Holding his tray full of food he asked "shall we sit down then?"

Lori looked down at Luci's tray, "Geez, did you get enough?" She said, then looked around the cafeteria for a place that was open but was also very far away from Alex who had taken a seat with some friends and was enjoying her lunch already. "Yeah, let's go over here." She added, as she started to head to an empty table she had found that Alex wouldn't be able to see. She took a seat and sat down her tray onto the table.

Luci sat down opposite her, placing his tray in front of himself. He noticed she had picked a seat far from 'the prince'. "well i need a lot of food" he said as he began to eat one of the sandwiches. " Or i wouldn't have a body like this" he laughed lifting up his shirt to show his chest. Since she called me stripper might as well go along with it, he thought to himself.

Why did he continue to like to pull up his shirt, Lori couldn't stop blushing and she didn't like that he made her feel so embarrassed. "If you eat too much, that body is going to end up fat." She replied, trying to ignore his shirt lifting again as she started to eat the food that she had gotten. Plus, if people saw him lifting his shirt at her, who knew what would start going around and Lori wasn't fond of wrong rumors going around.

"don't worry, my metabolism is way to high for me to get fat from this" he assured as he put down his top. He began to dig into his large meal, wolfing down sandwich a pone sandwich. After a few minutes his tray was now clear, and there was no trace of his giant sized meal. He leaned back slightly, "man that was a taste meal" he sighed

Lori sighed, she really didn't get fat if she ate a lot either, but there was no way she could even eat that much. "Yeah yeah." She said, and finished up her meal as well as he was enjoying his. Once she was done she put away the tray and took a seat back down, hearing his comment about the food being good. "Yeah, I guess." She would have rather been home to eat or something away from school.

He lied his head on the table sighing again. " I could just go to sleep right now" he said happily. closing his eyes a bit, but not going to sleep. "so what do you do around the school if you don't go to lessons?" he asked, curious about what she might do

Lori listened to his question, "Well...whatever I want really." She replied, "Hang out on the roof and just relax, wander around to see if I can get into anything interesting. As you can probably figure out I don't follow much rules so I do anything I want." She didn't really find being in classes fun, so she tried to stay out of them as much as possible though even just sitting around could get boring at this school.

"I love it too...Although I don't just listen. I sing as well...And as for the foreign music, I haven't really looked into it." He smiled seeing how enthusiastic this person was. "If everything sounds that good, I'll definitely be checking it out soon. Death Jazz huh...I'll keep that in mind." He pulled out his notebook and wrote it down just to make sure.
Kalen's smile broadened. "Wait, you sing? Lucky! I can only dance." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm not that great at it, really. What kind of singing do you do? Pop? Jazz?" His eyebrows lifted. "Opera?"

Status
Not open for further replies.