School Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
So not much had actually changed from when he had been here last. Just the fact that the school is mixed now, he thought to himself again. He looked slightly surprised at Lori's last comment, " why do they not want you in their clubs" he asked

Lori let out a little chuckle as she shoved her hands into her jacket pockets. "Most people aren't to fond of having the delinquent leader in their club. But, I don't really care. I'll just spend my time doing something else." She smiled brightly at him, not really seeming to be bothered by the problem.

Lori looked back and forth between the two guys. One, starting to talk to her while the other still seemed to just ignore her. "Nice day?" Lori repeated as she leaned against the railing and looked out at the sky. "The weather maybe, but as for the day itself. I don't personally think that the first day of school is a nice day especially with the way the school is now. All you guys might not care, but it's a pain for many of us girls that we're all together now."

Kalen was pretty bugged by the insinuation that all guys thought the same way. Honestly, he wasn't too great about the sudden changes himself. He wasn't going to say it now, though. He just smiled wanly, and turned to let the boy who'd woken up into the conversation. When martial arts was mentioned, he spoke up quietly after the girl. "I know a real good place for boxing, if you're interesting. Gloved and bare knuckle."

Bryan carefully placed his books and folders back into his bookbag and slung it over his shoulder. He took long strides as he left the classroom and headed straight for his next one.

Luci turned around, his eyes lit up with excitement. He clenched whatever he was fiddling with in his pocket and spoke to the other boy. "really, where?" He asked

Luci turned around, his eyes lit up with excitement. He clenched whatever he was fiddling with in his pocket and spoke to the other boy. "really, where?" He asked
Kalen's smile got a bit wider, and he quickly ground his cigarette on the concrete now that there was conversation. "Well, it's on 5th street, by all the old storage warehouses. It's not a gym with like... weights and mirrors and stuff. There's a ring, there's some trainers, there's some bags..." He stepped back a few feet, and did a rapid combo of punches, bouncing light on his feet in his school shoes. "I wanted to take dancing, my dad said hell no, he decided on boxing. I thought I'd hate it, but..." He shrugged, a happy look in his eyes. "I dance pretty well in the ring."

"i think i'll check it out then" Luci said stretching his hands over his head. Boxing was one of the most popular martial arts in this time, so it was only natural that he had trained in it a bit. Luci began to walk to the roof's excite, as he walked past Lori he said "i'll come back soon, so you can show me the clubs when i get back." The boy then left through the exit

7FkQHg4.png

Name: Delilah Antwikanna
Role in school: Peace maker?
Personality: She's super sweet!! She really dislikes violence and yelling, and is very unique on how kind she is! Often tends to be goofy to lighten the hearts around here. Rather feminine.... And short. Like her attention span. Delilah gets confused alot.

mUnlcPd.png

Name: Ven Jared
Role in school: Interrogator?
Personality: Slick and cunning. Very sly and tries to stay respectful. But he usually is mean and teasing, unless you carry yourself in such a way he doesn't mess with you or your head. Good friends with Delilah, because she is so dumb sometimes he has to step in for her.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"This is the last time I rely on you to wake me up, Delilah." Ven murmured, rubbing his neck from the stiffness. Delilah fumbled, jumping up and down and raising her voice. "Aahhh, I know, I messed up again!" She rubbed the side of her head with her knuckles, in distress.
The shortie was in charge of waking up Ven early so they could go get breakfast at a fast food place today, rest assured since it is Delilah, she forgot and they ended up being late. But hey, they got hella food. He bit into his muffin, sighing loudly. "Okay, alright... Don't beat yourself up too much. I'm used to it."
Delilah sniffled and sipped on her orange juice, wanting to cry. "Mmm...Okay..."

They met before the schools conjoined, they were childhood friends. Since Delilah had a trip, they didn't see each other for a long while, and didn't even know they were in the neighboring schools until a few days ago. It was very pleasant seeing each other once again. Right now, they were just strolling. Ven was carrying a bag, and Deli was going solo with her cat backpack. They figured, eh, it wouldn't hurt to... Commit some relaxed truancy.

Lori was a bit annoyed that she suddenly was forgotten in the conversation when the two boys started talking. She made a pout when Lucifer started leaving, and mentioned her showing him the club later. "Whatever." She replied, then took a seat, leaning against the railing of the roof. She let out a sigh, she could hear the faint sound of the bell, it meant that it was time to go to their next class but Lori didn't really feel like doing that.

Alex was out of the classroom and walking down the hallway to head for her next class. She could see familiar faces as well as new ones, but she smiled cheerfully at all of them and said hello when it was needed.

Luci walked down the stairs, he noticed people changing class. Class was never his favourite thing at school, that's why his attendance record was so low. Well he already had his life planned out and none of it included maths, so why go.

Luci began to set out to 5th street, it took him some time, since he didn't know where he was and got lost a few times. But eventually he made it. He proceeded to knock on the door, "hello is anyone there?" He asked

images-7.jpeg
Name:Zechariah Levos
Role: The Singer
Personality:Easygoing, caring, and generally happy
---------
Zechariah, or Riah, had known about the schools becoming co-ed. Which is why he was late. It had been years since he went to school with any girl, much less talk to them. Upon reaching the school, the urge to turn tail and run back home was about to take him. His only comfort was the music from his headphones. He walked into the school with his head down and wondered if this was a mistake. He had checked his classes so he knew where to go. So with that, he silently walked down the hall.

With the other class about to start Alex entered her next classroom that she needed to be in. She headed for a desk to sit in and set her bag down, taking out what she needed for class. She said hello to old faces as well as the new guy ones that she saw.

Lori stayed where she was, there was no way she was going to class but she still wanted to do something interesting to the school. A few small things might be fun, like taking over the intercom and putting whatever she wanted on it. Where were all the people she enjoyed being with, all her fellow delinquents, they had better not decided to forget about her.

(ooc: We can skip to lunch if you all want to.)

" no reply" Luci said to himself as he knocked on the gym again. He sighed with announce as he turned round and went back to the school, it was probably almost lunch time. "i wonder if that small girl would show me all the club's still" he thought to himself as he reached the school

(Sorry @parkpyro . I didn't think it'd be fair to split the RP from the school just for your character. BTW you can feel free to NPC a trainer yourself.)

Kalen went through classes with more distraction than usual. Even though he didn't want to admit it, the presence of so many girls was getting to him. He'd never really had to worry about being handsome or charming, or trying to look a particular way. It was just other guys that he was in class with, so there had never been the threat of female attention. (Of course there had been that one time with a freshman who had decided that Kalen was his type...) Now there were girls everywhere, and he knew that the competition wouldn't be far behind.

He'd never been the type who was naturally charming. He simply didn't know how to change his brain to talk to girls.

He quickly realized that first period had ended. Looking back at the schedule he turned and ran the other direction. [Shit...I'll be late now...] He ran as fast as he could, without knocking into anyone, down the halls. The school was confusing for some reason, every hall looked the same. There didn't seem to be much in the way of posters. He ended up finding the class sokner than he thought and walked in. He silently walked to a desk and sat, not making eye contact with anyone. He simply sat there and tapped his foot nervously.

Alex went into the classroom, heading for an open seat to take. Once she found one, she sat down and took out her books for class. She looked around, she could tell quite a bit of the people in class were still not used to having the two schools put together, but Alex was sure that it would eventually get better. She would try and help as much as she could to make the people feel better. It would be lunch time soon, and it would be a great time for people to make new friends.

Meanwhile, Lori had gotten bored again so she had left the roof of the school and went into the gym that was not in use because of it being warm enough for the students to have gym outside. She had taken a marker from a classroom that was not in use and went into the gym's supply room. She looked at the sports balls and took a seat by them. It wasn't much, but she was bored so she started to draw faces on each of the balls.

After returning he tried to look for the small girl, who had said she would show him the clubs. At first he went to the roof and looked around, but she wasn't there. He had no clue where she could be so he began to look in other places, after some time he landed at the gym. He could here someone inside so decided to take a look.

"I've finally found you" he said, relived. As Luci walked over to where Lori was drawing face on sports balls

Lori could hear foot steps coming towards her, after realizing that it was only the guy from before she didn't really care about getting caught by him. She just didn't really want a teacher to see her, she didn't want to spend time in the office just yet. She put one of the balls up to her face, one that she had drawn with its tongue sticking out. "Sup." She said, then put the ball down and kicked it so it hit the wall on the other side.

"hey" Luci said placing his bag on the ground, then lying next to it. The cool floor of the gym was pretty refreshing. He watched as the ball flew over and hit the wall on the other side. Luci sat back up and looked over to her, "why are you in here?" he asked her

"Because I'm bored, its not like there's really anything else to do right now." Lori replied to him as she was drawing another face on another ball. "Wanna draw one?" She then asked, stopping her drawing and offering the marker she had in her hand. It's not like the marker was completely permanent anyway, they could wash the balls a couple times and get it off, though it would be funnier if it was permanent. She would love to see someone throwing around a ball with a face on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.