School for the Supernaturally Troubled.

Name : Lucius Judd
Race: Half human/demon
Power: Kinetic energy based
Appearance: Dirty Blonde hair,blue eyes,5'11'',slim,husky voice
Personality:Quiet but can be loud when provoked.Outgoing with friends.
Soft spot for children and animals.Lazy but strong-willed.Usually is sleeping, eating, or both.
Background/Reason: Was an orphan but adopted by a spiritual human family.Lucius started noticing when his emotions were awry,bad things would happen.His family discovered his power and decided to send him to the school for the supernatural.

Also i cant tell who are the teachers or students as off now so could i get a list of teachers?

So, I feel like the RP is a bit hectic, but I don't really know how to get it under control so, I'm going to NPC the Headmistress so I can have more control over where the story is going right now until we get a little bit more used to each others rp styles.

sorry I wasn't back sooner! I hope I didn't miss too much...

So I am not the head mistress anymore x.x?

Dropped out of rp since you npced as the Head mistress and I wrote like 4 paragraphs and felt that i messed things up and felt that I wasnt needed. Sorry =/ gl though.

Dropped out of rp since you npced as the Head mistress and I wrote like 4 paragraphs and felt that i messed things up and felt that I wasnt needed. Sorry =/ gl though.
no don't drop out D: we need you! -sighs- i'm going to talk to blue when i pick her up tonight :/ she's new to roleplaying so she has no idea what she's doing i have the experience..but i don't wanna be the one running her idea

I said I was only NPC'ing until you got back, because I needed some way to direct everyone in a certain direction. Yes, I am new to roleplaying, but I'm trying my hardest, and I didn't NPC your character permanently, I would like if we could talk more about your character.

Im sorry I felt like I confused everyone and I also got confused =/ I was writing it and stuff and the server lag posted it late and everyone got confused cause of me so I felt like I made alot of problems =/. I wasnt trying to x.x. Then I saw you did it for me and I felt like I did a bad job and stuff =/.

no no she just wanted to get things started

I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to create any confusion, and you weren't doing a bad job, controlling the Headmistress was the only way I could think of to get things going in the right direction. I realized I should have communicated with you more about what I was expecting, as I had posted in here that I wanted the head mistress and the teachers to say a few words about the classes and everything, but I didn't really describe what I wanted to happen, and I hope you guys will forgive me.

Well I posted 4 paragraphs saying welcome etc. lol but I delted it. But if you want I can come back and rp but now I really dont know what to do from there I might just have to do some make up rp and figure it out

well we're at a ball so converse lol xD you know Talal and my character since we work for you (and Tetskey has a student in his arms)

Basically. Your character is there for support. Your like the motherly figure to everyone even the other teachers..At least if you want to play it that way. That is how I saw. I liked your paragraph and I wish you could have been the one to hold the opening ceremony. You could have a speech at the mixer ball if you wish. Explain what the classes are going to be like for the next day for the group of students and stuff like that. We should have an etiquette teacher, but only if you feel comfortable taking over that role as well because I feel like the motherly headmistress would be perfect as the etiquette teacher, but it's up to you completely. And we have a math teacher a self defense teacher and a physical education teacher.