School for the Supernaturally Troubled.

this roleplay is going ot be interesting....

Alright, so I will only accept students now if someone can fully convince me that they need to be a student. I really would like at least one or two more teachers...If your going to be a teacher you can be any age above 18 and demonstrate that you have the power to teach students and that you can control your powers. I need at least one more teachers I can NPC the rest of them but would prefer at least one like the Headmistress, or a general female teacher since we have a male self-defense teacher.

or not :/ i basically got lectured for saying we could start when blue doesn't wanna start till tomorrow

We will start no matter what tomorrow. Just was hoping to have an extra teacher at least. If noone else signs up tonight, I will npc everyone else that is important to the story.

o.o So, can my character still be a student or?

CHARACTER SHEET!
Character Name : Talal Kina
Race and Power : Half-elf/Human

Appearance : (profile pic for basic build, face, etc. Goes against the typical male/female style of dress preferring pants. Can I expand on this later?)

Personality : Talal is a calm, patient, quiet sort most of the time. No one would even know she has any powers unless they provoked her to use them since for the most part, they cannot be seen even when used. She does not like crowds, loud or repetitive noises and is a stickler for following the rules. She also does know how to fight and is skilled in twin blade style combat because she prefers not to use her powers unless absolutely necessary.

Background/Reason for coming to the school: Because of one of the side effects to her powers, before she knew she had any, she almost went insane thinking she was hearing voices in her head and ran away. She was found and raised by who she will only know refer to as her mentor who helped her realize that she had powers and helped her to identify and control what they were and how to use them. Most of all, he taught her how to regain her sanity. Because of her mentor, she developed a desire to help those going through similar battles and feels she "knows" what they are going through which makes her more qualified to help.

Power: Sound based

CHARACTER SHEET!
Character Name : Talal Kina
Race and Power : Half-elf/Human

Appearance : (profile pic for basic build, face, etc. Goes against the typical male/female style of dress preferring pants. Can I expand on this later?)

Personality : Talal is a calm, patient, quiet sort most of the time. No one would even know she has any powers unless they provoked her to use them since for the most part, they cannot be seen even when used. She does not like crowds, loud or repetitive noises and is a stickler for following the rules. She also does know how to fight and is skilled in twin blade style combat because she prefers not to use her powers unless absolutely necessary.

Background/Reason for coming to the school: Because of one of the side effects to her powers, before she knew she had any, she almost went insane thinking she was hearing voices in her head and ran away. She was found and raised by who she will only know refer to as her mentor who helped her realize that she had powers and helped her to identify and control what they were and how to use them. Most of all, he taught her how to regain her sanity. Because of her mentor, she developed a desire to help those going through similar battles and feels she "knows" what they are going through which makes her more qualified to help.

Power: Sound based

sooooo you're a teacher????

Sure....why not. hehe Sounded like we needed one and I don't mind.

i'm a teacher (and engaged to seraphina) i teach self defence

Hmmm.... Not sure what I'm teaching. Guess I should work on figuring that out. Perhaps maybe honing in on control and balance??