School for the Supernaturally Troubled.... (Starting OVER)

"Uhm, sir, if you don't mind....Yukari...can I talk to you outside?"

Yukari wanted to turn into a fox and tare is face off.But she didn't.She went back to her seat and sat down, ignoring the teacher the whole time.She didn't write, draw, or do anything.

oc: there are no seats or desks in this class room

Yukari got out of her chair."Sure."She said and followed Seraphine outside.

"I uhm know the teacher didn't respond well but I think the point of the whole class is the physicality of it, learning ways to defend ourselves. It is important (OC. will be used in later plot that I have planned and the room is just an empty room with pads on the floor.) think we can go in there and give it another try. Plus the boy you got partnered with is cute right?"

Lucius looked up.What happened?Did i miss something?I have to stop daydreaming He thought.
"Teacher,what happened to the other students?" He asked.

Tetskey looked at the male "they're having a talk lucius" he said smiling

"Oh.." Lucius said.He leaned his head back against the wall and waited for the teacher to begin.

Seraphine grabs Yukari's hand. "Thank you." She leads the young girl back into the room and heads back to the teacher. "I think we are good now...sir, what did you need me for?"

Tetskey smiled and looked at the students who were the only ones to make it "well miss Sera since we have an odd number in the class you shall be partnered with me till a fourth student joins us" he said.

"Oh..Uh...okay..It's actually Seraphine, I haven't gone by Sera for a couple of years, but I am grateful to get to be taught by you...I think...uhm...what are we doing first?"

"Why did you bring me here?"Yukari asked Seraphine.

Tetskey smiled at the students "well you know how i flipped miss sits a lot?" he asked her

"Wait! Thank you for what?!"Yukari asked, but class already begun.

Seraphine looks over at Yukari pleadingly and uses some of her telepathy to calm the girl and put her at ease about the class. "Uhm, yes...are you going to do that to me?"

Yukari has never been a arguing person.She was more calm than anything, but this was weird.What just happened?...​She thought, holding her head.

Talal quietly entered the room. The students were all facing Mr. Tenma so he was the only one that noticed her. She came prepared to help with the first class if he needed it, wearing a somewhat customized version of a karate gi. Her hair was neatly tied up and she wore no shoes. She respectfully bowed to Mr. Tenma but remained quiet to see how the students were taking to their first class. Sometimes he liked to utilize her stealthy habits as an element of surprise on the first day so she waited to see if any signals were given.

Seraphine had learned at an early age that she could influence people to do things, but she didn't want to start a friendship off like that so all she did was send calming thoughts to the girl. She really did like her. She stared at the teacher waiting for him to answer the question she dreaded. She was always graceful in ballet when she was younger but at the same time she was afraid to see what the teacher had in store for her.