School for the Supernaturally Troubled.... (Starting OVER)

"Nice to meet you Yukari."He said as he sat down next to her.
He took out a drawing pad from his bag and began drawing something.
"I wonder how long it's gonna take before class officially begins..."

"Yeah."Yukari said and grabbed out her note book and started drawing too.

Tetskey saw the two he had just paired up sit down and smacked his training sword on the floor "YOU TWO GET UP" he said seriously and loud.

Yukari got up in a flash."What? What did we do?"She said.

Tetskey looked at them "Rule number one. no sitting unless i say so" he said sternly then added "You guys will have plenty of time to sit and catch up after class"

"You mean we can not sit in class?"Yukari said, standing right in front of the teacher.

Lucius stands up quickly."Sir yes sir." He answered shocked by the abruptness

Tetskey looked at the female standing in front of him "Yes you have too stand till i said otherwise" he said and looked at the girl he had helped earlier and motioned her to come over to him.

"That is not normal.I think everyone should sit in class." Yukari said.

Seraphine looked shocked as she walked over to the teacher. Am I in trouble? What's going on? She stood next to the teacher.

Tetskey stared at the female "are you arguing with me?" he asked her

"What do you think? Who doesn't sit in class?"Yukari said.

tetskey smirked "you think you can just sit in self defence?" he asked the girl then told Seraphine to wait a moment.

"I think we should sit in all classes.I think it would be a little better."Yukari said.

Tetskey in one swift movement made the girl fall on her back "you wanna sit?! not in this fucking class" he said his eyes showed no emotion.

Seraphine stepped in. "Uhm, I think we aren't allowed to sit because the class requires physical stamina and standing helps build that.." She stepped away hoping she didn't offend the teacher.

Yukari fell down.Her eyes grew big."You'd really do that to your students?!"She yelled and ran out of the classroom.

Tetskey sighed and grabbed the girl as she ran out "Back in there this class is manditory" he said too her

Yukari wanted to turn into a fox and tare is face off.But she didn't.She went back to her seat and sat down, ignoring the teacher the whole time.She didn't write, draw, or do anything.