School for the 'gifted and talented'

Kit nuzzled the wolf and nodded quickly. "Well, maybe I'll go visit you when I visit the world of the undead~!" She slowly let go of the dire wolf and began rubbing Mitsumi right behind the ears and she looked to Quincy. "I love her!" She giggled and leaned against the large creature just barely. "I would keep you if I could, but you already have a master and my puppy would annoy you to bits~"

Mitsumi's tail started wagging furiously. Quincy could tell how much Kit liked Mitsumi by the look in her eyes. "You know... there is such a thing as a Master Transfer. If you want her that much, I could transfer her into a less decayed body, and keep her in this world. You can become her next master, if both of you agree."

Kit blinked in surprise when she was told that she could actually get Mitsumi as a pet and she giggled happily, hugging Mitsumi again and nuzzling her lightly. "I want Mitsumi~!" She looked up at the dire wolf. "Would you mind being my pet wolfy?" She had an excited and happy look in her eyes.

Mitsumi looked at Quincy. "Can I, Master?" "No." Mitsumi looks sad at his answer, and starts whining. "Not until I transfer ownership." He muttered some words in an strange tongue not used in centuries. A ball of black matter appears in his hands. He hands it to Kit. "I know it sounds weird, but you have to eat this." He hands the shifting mass of shadow to Kit.

Kit looked to the strange shadows and then up at Mitsumi. She softly smiled and nuzzled the wolf's neck before taking the ball of shadows and looking down at it. It would certainly be weird to eat it and she didn't even know if it was solid. It felt as light as shadows in her hand. She then brought it to her mouth, attempting to eat it.

Kelvin crashed through the front door of the building (which he desperately hoped was the right one), panting and attempting to keep his papers and stuff from flying away from him. Late again...

He stopped once he was inside the building. Where now??? He really should've figured it out before he came over. They really should've given the students like a paper or something that tells them where to go and how to get th-
... Oh, wait!

He pulled out his registration slip that told him his details and classes and such (something I made up, if it's okay~~). On it was his name, age (19), gender (duh...), blood type (A), height (6'2"), student number (whatever~), and...
Ah! Third floor...

He... eventually... found the nearest staircase and climbed it, calm now that he made it to the building only 30 minutes late. Earlier than usual! And with that, he cheerfully bounced up the stairs.

once Davin came to his sense that they don't even know what he looks like he gets out of his cover and as he does this he sees a kiid on the stair well behind him .

"hey whats up .. you look like you just ran a marathon (he chuckles ) where you headed?"

Davin looks down the hall taking note that they are no longer looking for him. he sees no guards sigh of relief escapes from his mouth .. under his breath "this is gonna be a long day

Kelvin turned to the source of the voice midstep, nearly dropping his the small book cradled on his elbow because of the movement.

"Oh, hi there!" He put on his usual wide grin. "Name's Kelvin, call me Ken! I was headed to class in room... :checks paper: 342 for art class? See, I'm kinda late..."

He scooted over to show the guy his slip.

His eyes locked on the dog, his studying kicking in and makes him realize that there is a necromancer around. He sighs and looks at Akari " I guess bringing pets out in the school wouldn't be the best idea but who cares..there free " He looks back at her his face looking a bit puzzled " So why are you up here? "

After Kit ate the ball of shadows, Quincy handed her the Reed Flute he used to summon her. "It's imbued with Elvish Woodland Magic, so you don't have to learn how to play, the Flute already knows. Just blow and let it do the work." He looks at her. Something smells different about her. Quincy sniffs her, just to check. "Yep, It worked. So... How do you feel?"

Gretta's ears twitch from side to side. "Are you deaf?! Look at me! I'm half human ,half tiger! My hair is even mutated!"

"…and the opposing forces create a magnetic disturbance in the ionosphere, which leads to – as you well know – a protoneurotic chain reaction between the individual particles of…"

The professor's voice echoes loudly through the classroom, as if pure volume could get his knowledge into the students' heads. His heart bleeds for them. Day after day, his energy is drained in the futile pursuit.

A boy in the back of the room rests his head behind a large textbook. He seems innocent enough, but he thinks dark things in his sleep. The others would find out eventually – it would be a rude awakening.

A straight-backed girl scribbles notes furiously in a notebook. She was once pure and bright, but something has diminished her glow in the recent days – something must have happened to her; something bad.

In the shadows in the back of the room, a boy leans back in his chair, sketching the girl next to him. All the rest of the day, his soul is dull – but as soon as he sees her, it flares into life.

~*~

Lai kept her eyes glued to her notes. If she shut them, she'd be overwhelmed by the lights again. Even so, just feeling everyone around her - the energy they exuded - was almost too much to bear.
Why did she even come?
Oh, right… because she was 'special'.
Uh huh.
She filled her mind with the teacher's speech – semi receptive cyphers, organic ribonuclei, superior and anterior Knowell's Jester – trying to block everything out. Knowledge was power, right?

A couple by the window had been passing notes all period. Now, things had escalated: a wave of energy washed over Lai. Someone must've gotten up the courage to ask for a date. Whoop-de-doo. Now she had a headache. Trying hard not to tremble, Lai got to her feet. The professor didn't even notice at first.
"Sir, may I go to my locker? I've forgotten my… ruler."
Tense energy hit her like a brick wall. The room was suddenly empty without his aggravated voice to fill it. He frowned. She leaned against her desk for support. Finally, he grudgingly nodded to the door and continued rambling about whatever this class was supposed to be teaching.

As soon as her hand touched the door handle, she felt dread – pure dread. Something on the other side of that door wasn't nice. Did she really want to risk finding out what it was? Well, she had actually forgotten her ruler, so…
It felt like she'd been punched in the stomach. She was nearly suffocated by the darkness that enveloped her. Lai stumbled back into the classroom, slamming the door behind her. Now, she was blinded by the light.
Someone coughed. Regaining her vision, Lai plastered on a shaky smile and addressed the room, "Why, I've just remembered: my ruler's actually in my backpack! Silly me…"

Quincy turns his attention away from Kit to see what Gretta is talking about. "... Can't help you. My powers are strictly Necromancerian." He thinks of something. "Maybe..." He pulls out another Elven Reed Flute, and plays a tune. Different from last time. A soft wind blows through the hall, and all the doors slowly open. A swirling wind enters the hall, only seen by the spinning leaves indicating where it was. The swirling leaves surround her, orbiting her faster and faster, until it's a solid wall of flying leaves. The more rapidly the notes are played, the stronger the wind surrounding Gretta is. At the last note of the melody, the wind dissipates and the leaves are carried away. Gretta now looks like a regular person. "I would suggest you not change into any more large cats for a while, as you may become stuck like that.

Akari sighed, "My father kicked me out of our domain to come here... And learn about the humans... He says I should become like a normal teenager..." She looked at Alex. "And you?"

Gretta nods. "Thanks and sorry about earlier. " She runs off down the hall to give herself a tour of the place.

He just looks blankly at her as she runs away. "Not a problem." He returns his attention to Kit. "Well? How do you feel? You should feel a little cold and tainted, due to the Necro-Shadow Magic."

Kit blinked a bit when the shadows were gone from her hand and she looked up at the wolf, a light shiver going through her body. She took the flute and looked it over before putting it into her bag and nuzzling her new companion. She looked to Quincy at his question and nodded a bit, getting closer to the wolf. "Yeah... it does feel a bit colder in here." She smiled slightly.

He smiled slightly when she shivered. "You'll get used to it. It should feel warmer to you in a day or two. Now, about Mitsumi, would you rather keep her in that body, or transfer her to a less decayed one?"

Kit looked up at Mitsumi and tilted her head before quietly laughing. "I want her to be in a body that can be by my side all the time... but this really big size is good too because I like the soft fur... What do you want, Mitsumi?"

Mitsumi looks at her, thinking. "I want some bacon." Quincy laughs softly and reads off a mental list. "Hm. Able to be by your side, so not decayed. Big, so it will have to be a wolf, and soft. Alright." Quincy closes his eyes, concentrating. He begins muttering under his breath. "Asanna kinisugi aram jakorr... Metsami nogantash akarah... Sephantalees desanii..." A hole opens up in the ground and the body of a large wolf is held aloft by decayed hands. It looks freshly dead. Not decayed, but wet, most likely drowned in a river. The hands set the body down before going back down the hole and closing it behind them. "Will this work? It will look much more alive once Mitsumi is in it, but until then..."