School for the 'gifted and talented'

Kit blinked in surprise as the mouse was snatched from her hand and she looked to Gretta, a quiet sniffle coming from her. "But I really liked little mouse mouse..." She pointed her finger towards Gretta. "I condemn to you to bad luck for a day!"

Gretta drops the mouse and it runs away from her. She hisses at Quincy again.

He smiled and closed his palms, " Well my parents are " He paused as he thought about it. " My father...was a former Guardian...ive taken his place " He said as he slid his hands into his pocket, he takes a peek at the scythe and then points at it not knowing if she realized what happened.

Gretta runs off and into Alex. She looks up at him and does her cute kitty face. "Meow." She purrs and rubs her face against his leg.

Alex slides the annoying cat away from his foot, knowing that it had been hissing and pissing around this whole time since it was so loud. He continued to look at Akari who seemed to have a weird looking face on.

Gretta does her big kitty eys and meows. "Mister, Why do you hate kittens?"

Quincy, seeing the look on Kit's face when Gretta takes the skele-mouse, has an idea. He pulls out a reed flute-looking instrument and plays a tune. To him and Kit, the room goes dark, and no sound aside from the reed flute could be heard. When he stops playing, the room and sounds fade back in. "3... 2... 1..." A large crash is heard down the hallway, and a large, black, undead wolf burst through the door. It is about waist high at shoulder hight, with it's ribs and spine showing, enormous fangs, and glowing red eyes. It approaches quincy as though it is going to kill him, until they are face to face. " Mitsumi, sit." the dog sits down and now looks as innocent as a puppy, aside from the decay. He pets it. "Kit, Mitsumi. Mitsumi, Kit. This is my dog."

Kit blinked in surprise when the lights went out for her and she tried to look around, thinking that her eyes weren't adjusting to the dark. It was then that the world faded back in and she rubbed her eyes lightly, jumping when she heard the crash down the hall. She stared with wide eyes as the wolf came running down the hall, not scared but not too brave either. When the wolf got in front of them, her dark brown fox ears and tail had popped out and were puffed up. The dog sat and she relaxed, the fur smoothing out. She then suddenly let out a giggle, jumping towards the dog and hugging it around its neck. "Oh, what a cute little puppy!" She kissed int lightly on the top of its muzzle. "I love doggies~!"

Gretta changes into a tiger and growls at the dog. "What is 'that' doing here." She growls.

Mitsumi growls and takes a fighting stance. "Mitsumi, Down!" he commands the dog. It lays down, fur still raised angrily. "Chill, cat lady. She won't bite unless you try something, or I give the command, so calm down." He stops and thinks for a moment about how offensive Gretta has been towards him. "And what is your problem with me? Hm? Have I done something to offend you? No? Exactly. I don't even know your name, so calm the fuck down, Devil Pet." He calms down, but then smiles evilly. His hand is surrounded by a black mist. He lifts it, and four skeletal hands pop out of the ground underneath Gretta, holding her by her four legs. "Or would you rather make enemies with the son of a pyromancer and a servant of Death? A deadly combination, Pyromancy and Necromancy."

Akari shook her head, zoning back into the world with a smile, then noticed her Sycthe and jolted sideways slightly. "Oh damn it..." She grumbled darkly, "I keep doing that... It's the Reaper blood in me I guess..." She looked down then paused at the giant dog. "Are we bringing in pets...?" She asked, looking up at Alex slightly confused.

Gretta tries to move her legs but can't. "I just don't trust you. Something feels off about you. Way off in fact."

"It's because I am a Necromancer. Nobody trusts my kind due to the fact that they prefer the dead over the living. People think we just want everyone to die so we can bring them back as slaves. They are wrong. Unless... Unless you sense something else. What exactly is it about me you don't trust?" he looks at the cat, confused as to what could have brought on this offensive behavior.

"I don't know. Something your hiding from everyone maybe." She tries to shift but fails.

"Instincts, perhaps? Maybe how I smell of decay? What? What could it be?" He paces a little, and then remembers the hands. "This might help." He waves his hand, the black mist around his hand disappears, and the hands return to the ground, the holes they made resealing perfectly. "Well?"

Gretta tries to change back to human form but only makes it half way so only her ear, tail, and whiskers are left. "I can't shift all the way! I'm stuck in between." She looks at her hair and sees it's a tiger pattern.

Kit and watched Quincy and the cat girl bicker, holding onto the wolf and nuzzling the crook of its neck lightly. She didn't really like the arguing, and so she was clinging to something she did like. It may have been an undead dog, but it was still a dog and she loved it.

He looks over and sees how much Kit likes his dog. "Mitsumi, Speak!" The dog cracks it's neck, looks at kit and begins to talk. "Arrrghmphlmrrrrgaaaarrrn." Mitsumi looks confused, cracks her neck once more, and tries again. "Hello, Kit. I'm Mitsumi. My Master brought me back to life so he could impress y-" she is interrupted. "Mitsumi!" He looks at her like she did something wrong. She lowers her ears out of respect. "Yes, Master. So, Kit. How are you?"

Kit blinked in surprise when the dire dog began to talk and she smiled happily, quietly squealing and nuzzling the creature's neck lightly. "Yay~! Doggie talks~!" She giggled and hugged the dog's neck a bit tighter, not enough to choke. She looked up at the dire creature and kissed her muzzle again. "It's nice to meet you, Mitsumi~! I'm doing great~! And what about you?" Her eyes were shining, one red and one blue because she had forgotten to put her contact in again.

"Hehe, you're affectionate, aren't you! I'm doing great, thank you. It is actually pretty fun in the Afterlife. I think you would enjoy it there, when your time comes. I used to be sort of like you, but once you die you become your true self. My spirit animal was a Wolf. Master lets me pass between the worlds as I please, so long as I don't let humans know about it. Master says they will kill us both, because they are incapable of accepting things considered 'evil', 'unholy' of 'a crime against nature'. Magic is nature though. So, I mostly remain in the shadow, until Master calls me." She nuzzles Kit. "Hehe, I like you!"