School for the 'gifted and talented'

A young woman walked down the halls of the school, curly dark brown hair flowing down to her upper neck and her heterochromatic eyes looking around. She had one blood red eye and a sky blue eye, though she had managed to get contacts that were only a little lighter than her blue eye and so she had one of these contacts on to cover her red eye. She wore jeans that had been through a lot, covered in tears and the occasional blot of paint, and a simple light purple t-shirt with a black fox for a shirt. Regular converse were on her feet, their light tapping hardly audible through the school halls. This woman, Kit, was late but she didn't mind. She towards her class, looking around a bit as she scratched the back of her head lightly. "Where is it..."

Davin had seen a girl starring blankly outside of his class. since his teacher was boring him half to death he pulled a few hand motions and set a image of himself in his spot and walked out of class giving the appearance that he was still there. he walks up to the girl as she scratches her head ... "hey you lost."

(Zuse... Davin father he frequently telepathically speaks to Davin and watches over Davin as he wants him to grow up and lead all of the gods.. but Davin has other plans)
+ Davin no friends go back to class or ill be showing up to school.. + in that instant Davin's image he left up would be shattered it falling to stone.
-Dad leave me alone -
Davin looks at the girl trying to analyze her. figuring out if she is nice or mean he slides his hands down in to his pockets and pulls out 2 lollipops "want one." he extends his arm to her lollipop in hand.

Raiden didn't appreciate the tone the teacher was speaking in. It simply bored him half to death. Where was all the excitement of this school he was promised? Raiden had to get out of here. He raised his right hand and stroked his brown hair with his left. "May I use the bathroom please?" he asked a little suspiciously. His teacher glared at him for rudely disrupting her class, but eventually nodded and continued her class. Raiden walked out of the class room, and pretended to go in the direction of the restrooms. He smirked as he immediately turned a corner leading to the outside world, and before he knew it he was walking through the double doors that immediately let the sun in. He made sure to stay clear of the window of his class room. He kept walking looking for other people to hang with. Surely he wasn't the only one who decided to take a short recess away from class.

Alexander walks into his next class which is math and takes a seat in the corner in the back. As he looks around the class he notices Akari, he smirked and then looked back out the window focusing on the nice day outside. " why am i here?...its so nice outside" He says out loud as he puts his hand to his chin.

Quincy, realizing just how late he is for his next class, decides to simply skip it. Not like his Father cared. So, he decided he would explore outside. He was walking around the building when he ran into another boy who had decided to skip class. He thought about being an ass, but figured it better to make friends than enemies. "Hey, you decide to ditch class, too?" His black hair waved in the wind. "I'm Quincent. Quncent Macinttyre." He reached his hand out to the kid for a handshake, wondering if he would accept the hello, or be a prick and reject him. He didn't really care which.

Akari froze when she heard his voice, looking backwards and noticed Alex with a smile then turned around to see that a pile of paper was about to fall off the teachers desk, she was torn between risking showing her powers or letting the teacher get angry at the class for not telling them.

Kit continued through the school, pausing when she saw two boys that were probably skipping class. She raised an eyebrow and slowly walked over to them, pulling her schedule from her pocket and looking to it as she spoke. "Hey, either of you know where gym is? I probably won't make it to this class and I have it next..." The air around her would seem to hold the feeling of luck.

Hearing the unfamiliar voice, he interrupts his attempted conversation with the other guy. He looked over and saw the girl walking towards him. To him, she looked beautiful, but he would never admit it, not even to himself. His cold, dead heart had strict control over his emotions. "I just got here not too long ago, but I think it's down the hall behind the main hall, across from the cafeteria." Being evil by nature didn't mean he had to be rude, so he introduced himself. "I'm Quincent, by the way. Quincent Macinttyre." He offered out his hand for a shake, hoping this girl would introduce herself.

She smiled when she got instructions from the boy as well as an introduction, nodding lightly. She reached out a hand, taking his and lightly shaking it. "I'm Kit Sune. A pleasure to meet you." She looked to the time and then to the boys. "Mind if I hang out with you two?" She smiled more, pulling her bag onto her back.

Alexander notices that she looked at him but also followed her eye sight to the papers, he looked at the papers and sighed at how they were falling. He stood up from his desk which shook the floor abit causing the paper to fall, he looks at the teacher and walks to the front and picks up the papers. " Hey teach can i go to the bathroom " the teacher nods and he begins to walk past Akari and drops a note on her desk, he continues to walk and leaves the classroom. If she read the note it said " Meet me near the bathroom's i have something to ask you " He walks down the halls and reaches into his pocket and pulls out a cigarette pack and saw it was empty, he sighed and continued to walk down the hallway noticing he wasn't the only one out of class. he walks up next to the group and looks at them " Anyone of you got cigs? " he stands there awaiting a reply.

Quincy's sight never leaves the girl. "Sure, I don't mind if you hang. I don't know about him, but I'm fine." At the same time, without looking, he pulls a cigarette out of his pocket and hands it in the direction of Alexander. "Here, I don't smoke, but I carry them around." He looks at the boy, studying him. His eyes invert color, The whites turning black and his black irises turning white. "Hm. June eighth, six-o-five P.M. standard time, Thirty-seven years from now. Noted." His eyes return to normal, and his attention returns to Kit. "Would you like to sit down? I saw some benches around the corner, if you want to sit ant talk."

Kit raised an eyebrow when Quincy spoke of an exact time and date with his eye colors changed. He was probably a supernatural like her, but she didn't say anything out loud. When he asked if she wanted to sit down, she shook her head a bit and smiled. "Nah, I'm fine." She looked to the other two and crossed her arms. Maybe she could just skip the whole day and hang out with them.

Davin felling that he is purposely being out cast as the girl walks away from him and onward to two guys out side.he walks down the hall in the opposite direction seeing the kid who had been on the floor earlier .. Davin sees the cig pack in his hands and shakes his head. as davin makes his was toward the tall kid he reaches in his pocket and pulls out a pack and hands them to him..." here take the whole thing." Davin hoping that this is his ticket to friendship. "so why did you choose to come to this school . he notices that the kid looks to no longer be angry .. he lets a small grin slip and pulls out a rub ix cube and fiddles with it .

Akari read the note and looked at the teacher and asked to leave, before leaving and walking towards the bathroom and looks around, pausing at the huge group of people. "Oh..." She muttered slightly, putting her hand in her pocket and pulling out a small twig and twirls it in her hands.

Gretta stayed hidden in the shadows of the class room also watching the boy closely. She was scared of him and the memory of him lifting the teacher up by the neck. She watches him leave but she sneaks out after he left.

Since he was handed a pack of cigs by davin his whole entrance to the group was apparently denied, He nodded at davin and said " Sorry about earlier...was just confused..but um...how about...i talk to you later... perhaps lunch? " He said as he continued to walk towards the bathroom. He leaned against the wall near the bathroom and looked down at the pack of cigs, putting it into his pocket and hanging his head as he waited.

Akari twirled her stick slightly and put it back into her pocket and walked to the bathroom where she was to meet Alex and saw him standing there. She smiled slightly and walked to him, her hair glinting and looking as if it was blood-textured from the light.
"Hey." She said happily, moving her fringe from her eyes once more. It normally was a thing she did if she was embarrassed or nervous, but no one here knew that, she was safe for now.

Alex looked up to see her come up to him " Hey how are you? " see what Akari didn't know was that since she was the devil's daughter he would of known, as a demon himself he was very different. he decided now was the best time to tell her before anything got around, he smiled at her.

Gretta watched carefully and shifted her ears to look like cat ears so she can hear better. She is still in the shadows but loses her balence and falls ove from leaning to far in..

Akari paused as he asked the question and them smiled, "I'm fine... English was boring and annoying... Damned humans kept interupting..." She said with a smile, yawning slightly, her hand still in her pocket gripped her scyth.