School for the Benders

Within the arena the ice bender still watched the ice move, before heading back to the school entry. He didn't see the girl leave their car once and decided it was a good idea to get them involved as well. So that's what he did, he went and waited at the school entrance with a smile plastered on his face, and a few ice birds in hand.

"I'll help you bring them down, I mean no other benders are recognized and it's about time we show what others can do" Meghan said as she made a little fog cloud in her hand and just circled it over and over she wasn't gonna put up with these stupid gang members.

He looked over at her and gave meghan a huge smile. "I can't thank you enough for this" he said thrilled to see she would help them. He defiantly knew her unique ability would help them greatly. Looking over at steff he began to pout a little. Grabbing her hand gently he looked up into her eyes. "You don't have to go along with this if you don't want to. We won't blame you for it. They already put you through a lot nearly killing you, me, hell even all of us back there. I don't want to pressure you into doing something you don't want to do" Mao said to her worried. There first day at school and they already been through a lot.

(( Sorry I left guys, I had to do a lot of chores -_- ))

Steff watched them commit to their plan and smiled enthusiastically; she shook Mao's hand and replied, "Of course I'll go along with you guys. Those fire-bender bullies have been in power for too long. Although, I don't think we'll make real headway unless we can get the teachers and principal involved, as well. They've been afraid of the judging committee because they're too strong. But if we can show them that they can make a difference, I think the school can make a turn-around... for the better."

(Its fine welcome back ^^)

Nodding his head he was surprised to hear steff say that. "That sounds like a good plan but the fact i just arrived here kind of ruins it because i don't know any of the teachers or staff. Steff that would be your cup of tea." He said looking over at her assigning her a job to do.

(( Oh sheesh I have to go again. I'll be back on as soon as I can :( ))

Steff nodded, closing her eyes and smiling wide. She imitated a nasally voice as she saluted him. "You can count on me, sthir!"

(Its fine take your time!)

Not being able to help but laugh when she made that voice. She looked kind of.. cute. He began to space out before coming back to his senses. "Okay perfect. Ill worry about finding more people to join us. Strength in numbers!"

Steff patted Mao on the shoulder then made a "Live long and Prosper" sign with her hand, and marched towards the school. As she went along, she thought of what she would say to the individual teachers; Mr. Long, who would probably like the aspect of avenging a special student the judges sent to death. Ms. Hunter was mostly a teacher who didn't like violence; she would appreciate a speech about the good it would do if she were to stop fearing the judging committee. She thought about it all as she drove home, what the different teachers would want to hear in order to go along with what was right.

Enya stretched a little yawning softly then gets up off the grass "Maybe we should make a secret society to help train other students on our spare time. There are forests and caves nearby we could train inside without the judges interferring."

"Phew finally here." Aron said as he looked up at the school."A lot bigger than I thought. Hey where is everyone?" Aron asked himself.

Last edited by a moderator: