School for the Benders OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahhhh there are 2 OOC and Sign Up Threads and 2 IC threads ~.~ There is a group of about 4 on the other IC...idk what's going on and why she made 2 of each... thank you @Jakers figured this out for us. Do you think the 4 of us should move over to this one we're only 3 pages into the IC..

Ok look I just explained it on the other thread and I will explain it here too... I made two different RPs just so in case if one of them wasnt successful I could still RP on the one that was... and of they both were that is cool too. But no I am not transferring anyone, I would have informed everyone. I am not the type of person that wouldnt inform anyone about transfering. And I didnt think anyone would make a big deal out of it if I made two.

I didn't think of anything bad of it, in fact, I think it's a smart and sensible idea to do so. I was just a little confused on the matter due to the fact I thought the RP had been moved, but I know it hasn't been now! It's absolutely fine, and I'm sorry if I caused any upset on the topic >.<

Yeahhhh there are 2 OOC and Sign Up Threads and 2 IC threads ~.~ There is a group of about 4 on the other IC...idk what's going on and why she made 2 of each... thank you @Jakers figured this out for us. Do you think the 4 of us should move over to this one we're only 3 pages into the IC..
Wait a sec 3? o.o... I never got the notification!

I didn't think of anything bad of it, in fact, I think it's a smart and sensible idea to do so. I was just a little confused on the matter due to the fact I thought the RP had been moved, but I know it hasn't been now! It's absolutely fine, and I'm sorry if I caused any upset on the topic >.<
Its ok lol I understand I suppose. I just figured I may as well clear the topic in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways what are the rotation now? I'm kinda confuse at whose's turn is it.

@BitterSweetRemie so what is going to be the trigger to cause everyone to enter the orientation hall?

Hey I'm sorry I cant really be on that much right now.... kinda dealing with some personal problems. I will answer that a little later.

maybe just an announcment on the speakers or something...

I'm guessing you would be playing the roles of all the bad guys?
and we need to reorganize the rotation, people will get left out if we don't.

Although it isn't up to me if you can join or not, I can help you with the other two questions:

-There isn't a list, and you're able to make up your own powers as long as it isn't too overpowered. You can make it powerful, but not powerful enough to just end a fight in one super powerful move with your chosen bendable... thing.

-The medical exam is just for nurses to see your condition and provide you with vaccines for stuff such as the flu.

You'll have to wait for BitterSweetRemie to ask if you can join - she made this RP after all.

Thanks for the help! I couldn't hear that well in elementary school and it affected my language skills... Which is why my grammar and everything is kind of bad. I'll try to write in 3rd person but it might take me a few time to make it sound good XD I'll try to add the how they say stuff to. =D thank you guys so much! if I make a spelling error or something feel free to correct me. =) thanks!!!

So right now the rotation is:

1. Jakers
  2. Ella Hawkeye
  3. BitterSweetRemie
  4. Kazuaki
  5. Gabriel
  6. Justice

There is yet again another difference. On the old site I belonged to, it was pretty much a free for all XD If you did not reply or kept up, to bad. Ill delete the other reply then. sorry DX

Oh! It's not a strict routine, you don't need to worry about removing posts. It's all good, just remember not to do it next time ^w^

I'll make sure not to do it again! Thanks for letting me know! =D there's so many differences between this site and the old one I was part of XD I've counted at least 30 so far. Also you people are nice enough to inform me! the old website it was just kind of a "Teach yourself" kind of deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.