School for the Benders OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm, so if blood bending is out, then i don't know what to do

Blood bending isn't 'out' to my knowledge (unless someone said otherwise.) It's still possible for someone to focus on blood bending so that they're much better at it than other people.

If you're struggling for ideas, then I could put forth a few suggestions if you're looking for something cool to bend: metal, wood, plants, light, maybe even darkness if any of those things are allowed.

Is it too late to join? Also @Sashakiki i think blood bending would be a bit overpowered, and even god like, as you literally would get to take control over someone else's body. Unless the user has a fear of their blood bending so thus has a secondary bending(yes that is a thing don't believe me look it up) that they use more often but is worse at, and refuses to use blood bend unless put under extreme stress, i think it should be ruled out. ))

Ah, darn. Arrived just a bit too late then. haha, but i noticed that you posted this exact kind of thing in the jump in's as well, and i had posted to that one previous to this, i figured that after i found this was here as well, i should have just moved my character sheet. Thank you for telling me, and i'll be on my way now. If a spot opens up please do send me a message and i'll get to writing a CS to fill the spot.

Reactions: BitterSweetRemie
And I'm back! XD i'll make a person in a second. Thanks again!!!

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Amelia Sofie Gray[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Body Type: Tiny and short[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: Short. around 4 foot 10 inches[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Amelia is very shy and sticks to the side lines. She's not gifted in social things so if she's makes friends with you, odds are you're stuck with her. She is resourceful, clever, and loyal. Once you get her to open up she is very loyal and a bit sarcastic. However do not make her mad. she has a bit of a temper. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bending type: She can make anything she draws or creates to life. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Background: Amelia has had a "easy" life. Her parents have good jobs and are lack of a better word, rich. Amelia does not act like she's rich though. She has a twin sister who has no bending abilities. Amelia was always in boarding school and living in apartments on her own. She loves art, reading, and music. She sticks to the art and libraries mostly. [/BCOLOR]

Looks: (Below in the attachment thing)

Attachments

• MyStyle.jpg
    MyStyle.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 4
Accepted :). Our characters can be roomates XD

@Sashiaki Blood bending is a go but you have to explained the properties of the bending. Like you can only control your own blood or you can only control blood that had been out of the body for some period of time.
That way you cannot just cause a person to implode as that would be God-modding basically.

Oh and @BittersweetRemie maybe it would be wise to add 'age' in the character sheet.

Sweet! This is going to be so awesome!!!!

um, again I'm new, If I spell stuff wrong please correct me DX sorry in advance. Also is there another thing I go to for this rp or will it be here? DX I'm sorry I don't know. The old site I was apart of when everything was all set up the owner of the whole rp would say "this is now open" and post a "starter" is that what its like here to or no?

@Sashiaki Blood bending is a go but you have to explained the properties of the bending. Like you can only control your own blood or you can only control blood that had been out of the body for some period of time.
That way you cannot just cause a person to implode as that would be God-modding basically.

Oh and @BittersweetRemie maybe it would be wise to add 'age' in the character sheet.
Oh that's true lol

Good post. Now I am waiting for the rest of the people to reply XP

I'm so confused with all the new rules of this site. The site I used for RPs was so unofficial. DX

We are just trying to make it a little more organized. I want to give everyone a chance to reply :3. You will get use to the rules :D

cool. Could you tell me the basics if its not to much trouble?

cool. Could you tell me the basics if its not to much trouble?
For starters, you could try writing in third person as that would be much easier to read.

E.g
I conjure a fire ball out of thin air then I threw it at the wall.
Bob conjured a fire ball out of no where then proceeded to throw it at the wall.

It wasn't really me who threw the ball but it was Bob. Easier to read ,imagine and comprehend.
Well that's just me, English isn't my first language.

Or you could read this https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/help/newbie .

Oh, and another tip! Whenever your character talks, you should put it in speech marks, and for bonus writing flavour you should describe how your character said it. For example:

Bob looked around for a while, then gave a sigh.
"I like pie!" He exclaims happily.

Bob is a pretty AMAZING name. So's Jim. Or Jimbob.

Name: Kyle Vandira

Body type: Slim

Height: 5'11"

Personality: Quiet and Shy, Kyle tends to be one of those people that disappers into the shadows. However to those who know him, he is loving and protective. He won't stand to see his friends hurt, even though he knows that one day it might him hurting them. If you anger him, don't expect to be forgiven.

Bending Type: Blood bending, can control his blood by making a small cut and then having power to make it a weapon.
Brief Background: Born to a middle class family, he grew up the only bender in his family of 5. He grew up moving around a lot due to his father being in military, due to this he isn't the best at making friends. His brothers and sisters are currently living in a different state while he resides at school.
Looks:
Shiki-Vampire-Knight-goth-cartoon-characters-29526838-538-307.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.