School for the Benders OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think we should post in a certain order so as to not can confuse to whose turn it was to post?

Yeah probably a good idea lol. I just posted.

So now it'll be Kaden's turn, then Jay's, etc? Would make sense to me. Out of interest, what timezones are you guys at? I'm in England myself.

I am in the US. It goes Maya, Kaden Jay and Kira.

That would make sense and I'm in Malaysia,Sabah so GMT +8.

Gahhhh stupid phone XD... It keeps mispelling words!

I have the opposite problem: it autocorrects words which I never wanted! Curse this iPod touch!

sorry i was sleeping what did i miss?

Nothing much but you might want to bring your character up to speed.

Goodness, sorry about the late post, The Walking Dead really distracts me sometimes. Jax hasn't missed much, we were just introducing our characters to eachother.

By any chance, does Jax use a lamp post as a weapon? (If you don't get the reference forget I said this.)

Anyways guys I'm gonna get some sleep its already past midnight for me.

Goodness, sorry about the late post, The Walking Dead really distracts me sometimes. Jax hasn't missed much, we were just introducing our characters to eachother.

By any chance, does Jax use a lamp post as a weapon? (If you don't get the reference forget I said this.)
love walking dead!

Oh, I'm not going to bed, I was just saying night night to Gabriel. I'm still awake an chirpy ^v^

And ikr, The Walking Dead is fantasticccc.

Oh ok and what did I miss? xD. I accidently fell asleep lol

Oh ok and what did I miss? xD. I accidently fell asleep lol

Not much! Just a few posts, is all, sleepyhead x3

You may think this is stupid, but head butting my pillow helps me stay awake. Epic strategies go!

I decided to stay up all night XD... Wasnt the best idea lol. well I will post SOMETHING

Status
Not open for further replies.