School for the Benders OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
or she could kill all the other characters with her op abilities . except for the very first friend she made at the school. .... who also gave her a an ice rose (hint)

xD She doesnt want to hurt anyone, especially her friend and she isnt the type of person to just do that. She will only touch that person if it was to save mankind lol. Of course she will end up having to fight a couple of you >_<. In order for the story to esclate :3

Gah don't kill me please! I'll... Um... Make... Mud... Roses?! *Flails desperately*

So basically your character can have all the powers that the other students have and you will have it forever? Please touch the council members.

"I AM THE BEST BENDER IN THE SCHOOL! FEAR ME!"
*Touches that guy*
"WELL SHIT."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I was guessing that would be the idea anyways lol. But your chartacter and Kazuaki's definetley need to fight! Oh there is a problem... if Maya does touch too many people (especially the coucil... that sounds weird btw) she could go crazy from all the power.

(o.o) i make ice roses so beware

Reactions: BitterSweetRemie
You could just make it that whenever she touches someone the new power that she had just copied will overwrite the old copied power. That would make sense and she wouldn't crazy.

Oh hey I just got an idea lol. The principle could make special gloves for her to wear that kinda like nutralizes that ablility so she can hug and touches as she pleases ( still sounds weird (
._.) xD))

ok so does this mean i get a redo and you loose the power you stole from kira lol

Wait I remembered someone who had the same power, Rogue from X-men.

I wonder if Chocolate Bending would be effective. Because somehow I just cut my lip on a thin bit of dark chocolate. Only I can somehow cut myself with confectionary items.

I was wondering if someone was going to try to do gender bending. I would have cracked up.

I'm pretty sure transforming into another gender wouldn't count as bending.

Rule 63 can now be made into a reality! Whether they like it or not (Mwahaha).

we are gonna be the bully's of the school lol

xD I know I said it as a joke. Poor Kaden XDDD

hey guys sorry my post was too short I edited it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.