School for the Benders OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and I should probably add thatwhen they do get something removed they dont get put to sleep or get any painkillers while it is happening XD

O.O its like the Deadland wonderland Anime...

Its ok I understand lol. Just trying to get a better feel of the RP haha. Well basically it kimda looks like a huge prep school. Big, pure white colored school like its probably like a 6 story school. The entrance gate is huge as well and gold. It has the 'B' (the cursev B) on the gate for Bender High. It may seem like a prep school on the outsode but the kids may wear what ever they wish. However in the basement it t is completly didderent, thats where all the gruesome stuff happens. The basement is way bigger than the actual school basically underground. . They made is bigger for the fight and other activities. There is a huge Wrestlijg ring with a cage around it and tfor the game activities they have different obsticales youhave to go through.

Kinda lol. I kinda changed it up a bit though hah. I wanted some part to be kinda like it because that show is just awesome. :3

Well in that anime if the prisoners tried to escape the poison collar would probably just kill them before too long. So whats preventing students from just running away? or is this going to be explained at the new students orientation lol.

Yeah exactly lol.... And well it will be explained in the New Student orientation ... But I honestly havent thought that one up quit yet lol. Still trying to figure it out. Maybe you guys can help me out there? :P

Idk why but I just thought of like a small microchip being entered into their bodies XD.

I assume this would be the start of a new school year, therefore there should be a hell lot of new students and probably a few of them would probably die because they didn't follow the rules or something worst.

Instead of collars why not a thick metal bangle that serves as a watches that doubles as a PDA and a instant death injector of poison of sorts. Since most if not all of the students would be living in the dorms it would be easy for the teachers to monitor each student.

DNA microchips, how it was surgically place into the body no body knows but what we do know is your gonna die. If somebody just happens to press the wrong button.

a promise that they will kill the ones they love most if they run , would do

I was thinking that one earlier too Kazuaki lol. Maybe the DNA chips and if that one doesnt work then they will kill the loved ones..

But the DNA microchips are very powerful so it is rare not to die from it. Maybe they insert it by telling them they need a mandatory shot for the 'flu' but along with the shot comes th e very tiny microchip. Then they tell them it was a lie XD.

But each and every new student would have to see the nurse before the Student Orientation for that xP

Better write that in the first post! To let everyone know all students must take a medical examination before admittance into the school.

I post a little bit about it because my computer keyboard sucks -_-'. And my phone for some stupid reason wont let me edited. So I only said a little bit about it.

This looks like a fantastic concept now that I look over it! I'll get a CS up if that's alright, although I might be really slow to do so because I feel lost on this phone without my beloved keyboard!

I'll probably go for either an Earth/Mud bender... hell maybe even a Plant bender if that could even exist! I just don't want to barge in if the RP is getting too full.

I want to join this but i won't be able to create a character until later. Would it be ok to reserve a blood bender?

No you are fine. We actually have enough people now! :D

*Yey*!

Oh, before I create my character, I was wondering if I could have an Earth bender that's able to condense forms of Earth into harder substances, eventually leading to crystal (although it would take a lot of rock to make even a little bit of crystal!)

Condensation would go like so:
Mud->Soil->Rock->Crystal
But he can't 'uncondense' stuff. Does this sound too overpowered?

That shouldnt be too overpowering lol. You are fine ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.